HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

Like Tree4588Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-01-2014, 09:51 AM   #3556
Arch-Supremacy Member

I have to say our 2 healers was pretty damn good even though is pug out one. I saw their precast timings, nearly perfect save for one mistimed Medica 2. When can I become this satki?
Yes, the 2 WHMs damn good. Their Cure III damn fugging zhun one, after every geocrush before Titan start moving and whacking the MT, everyone back to full HP liao

And during the 7 man phase and other phases where people died, they can keep the team alive for damn long also. Sibeh zai.
avsquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 09:52 AM   #3557

Yes, the 2 WHMs damn good. Their Cure III damn fugging zhun one, after every geocrush before Titan start moving and whacking the MT, everyone back to full HP liao
I hope our LS got them. Rare to find such good healers. The only mistake I saw so far was one of them accidentally went to close to the 3 row mid bomb and tio 1x bomb, and the other one tio the plume during the 11oclock bomb dps race.
Old 16-01-2014, 09:54 AM   #3558
Master Member

I hope more people know this and not to judge me on my worth just by reading the parser
Unfortunately there are still ppl who literally treated parsers as accurate, with one person 2 weeks ago accusing me of under-dpsing and causing wipes in garuda(There is something seriously wrong as I have to blow all aetherflows just on Chiranda). He actually took the effort to send me tells the next day to continue his tarade of how I got carried (I cleared garuda with the next party) how after they switched to a mnk, they got much higher dps and cleared blah blah.

Needless to say, that guy is the sole person on my blacklist now.
Old 16-01-2014, 09:57 AM   #3559
Arch-Supremacy Member

I hope our LS got them. Rare to find such good healers. The only mistake I saw so far was one of them accidentally went to close to the 3 row mid bomb and tio 1x bomb, and the other one tio the plume during the 11oclock bomb dps race.
Think cos got people died then abit kan cheong bah. Actually got a lot of times whole team forgot to stack on the 11 bomb to prepare for plumes. That part not that bad, what's bad was the twin gaolers, after the X+ bomb and LS explode, all scattered instead of staying at 6 to stack for WoTL. That WoTL was one of the major killers

I think I need to write a macro for stacking reminders, yesterday I keep spamming my silence macro to create sound to hint for stacking at 6 (while I was standing there).

I think a lot of people don't know how to respond when the LS don't come at 6.. that odd LS in yesterday's battle clearly shows it, I think quite a few died and jiak bomb
Old 16-01-2014, 10:01 AM   #3560
High Supremacy Member

Unfortunately there are still ppl who literally treated parsers as accurate, with one person 2 weeks ago accusing me of under-dpsing and causing wipes in garuda(There is something seriously wrong as I have to blow all aetherflows just on Chiranda). He actually took the effort to send me tells the next day to continue his tarade of how I got carried (I cleared garuda with the next party) how after they switched to a mnk, they got much higher dps and cleared blah blah.

ouch

I hope it doesnt come to that for me...
KWSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 10:05 AM   #3561

Lol, if play with you and pugs, the heart goes down during/before landslide at circle bomb, I don't think the dps issue is you.

Think cos got people died then abit kan cheong bah. Actually got a lot of times whole team forgot to stack on the 11 bomb to prepare for plumes. That part not that bad, what's bad was the twin gaolers, after the X+ bomb and LS explode, all scattered instead of staying at 6 to stack for WoTL. That WoTL was one of the major killers

I think I need to write a macro for stacking reminders, yesterday I keep spamming my silence macro to create sound to hint for stacking at 6 (while I was standing there).

I think a lot of people don't know how to respond when the LS don't come at 6.. that odd LS in yesterday's battle clearly shows it, I think quite a few died and jiak bomb
I also blur a bit when I saw the LS wasn't at 6.
Old 16-01-2014, 10:11 AM   #3562
High Supremacy Member

MR kenna DDOS also my fault meh.
somehow, yes
Old 16-01-2014, 10:12 AM   #3563
Arch-Supremacy Member

I also blur a bit when I saw the LS wasn't at 6.
Very easy one.

If LS go to 4 (and 8, since it's V shape), just stand at the edge of the LS between 6 and 4.

Wait LS line go off, quickly move and stand on the 4 bomb, then as usual wait for 6 bomb to go off then you move to 6

There is about 1s time difference between LS go off and the bomb explode, enough to to move and react one
Old 16-01-2014, 10:16 AM   #3564
High Supremacy Member

protip for titan ex, for those who havent clear it

"keep calm and do your job"
Old 16-01-2014, 10:20 AM   #3565
Supremacy Member

Carry moi priest....
ahbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 10:21 AM   #3566

Carry moi priest....
Come in hao rian, feel sho muddy.
Old 16-01-2014, 10:28 AM   #3567
Supremacy Member

Still looking for ifrit carry.

Moi accumulate gd karma by volunteering for Titan hm and em runs riao.

When my turn to huat?
gladiusgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 10:33 AM   #3568
Supremacy Member

When my turn to huat?
When your drg can throw fireball or shoot arrows..
Vulpix and avsquare like this.
ahbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 10:34 AM   #3569
High Supremacy Member

When my turn to huat?
maybe i should do that as well than maybe the ffxivapp will be nice to me to show higher dps
KWSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 10:35 AM   #3570
Supremacy Member

When your drg can throw fireball or shoot arrows..
Told chiu Moi can pewpew thick dildos riao. Can fill up ifrit pigudong mans
gladiusgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.