(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U using fiber?
My speedtest keep clocking 20mb only
Ont to modem to linksys e4200 to wall plug out into linksys switch after that direct connection

Yup fiber :o

Pioneer fiber user so just ONT + default SingTel modem (with the MioTV and phone line sh1t)

Archrune

Reaction score
You played Titan already?

Hows the lag?

Yesterday when I'm playing Ultimate, Lag seems getting better?
Able to avoid last second attack more? Maybe just abit lag?

I don't feel any difference in the latency tbh, maybe I'll only notice in pvp but haven't had time to try. We haven't done ultima weapon because it's not really considered progression for that kill.

But for titan the arena becomes a lot smaller and I'm pretty sure plumes become bigger at the same time so sometimes it feels like I'm out safe but still got hit when previously the smaller plumes would have been dodged.

Sure thanks!

Well you said Titan, did you already happen to clear it or even the while EM chain

When I log in yesterday I already heard people saying they are seeing people with ultima/EM accessories/weapons

We are on last phase of titan but stopped. Gonna continue soon and hopefully clear EM by today.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are on last phase of titan but stopped. Gonna continue soon and hopefully clear EM by today.

Hoping to get the Elfin bow so that I can use Myth to upgrade other Bard's stuff instead of getting Artemis Bow Zenieth. The +37 Crit and +18 Determination on Elfin Bow is really better than accuracy/skill speed gain on Artemis since I can get more than enough accuracy right now.

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha, it took us awhile to realise that too. Especially when spiney hit 3 stacks and blew up the raid when everythign seemed to be going well we were like wtf.

Once your group gets it the fight becomes quite simple and should be on farm pretty much. Other than people randomly tabbing and killing spiney >.<
Titan will be a nice change of things enjoy it!

I have to convince my raid group to help try the Primals sia lol

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw my usually WP partner a monk say its nicer n more flowing with the patch. Never used monk before thou

Leve hands in are pretty good btw for single item
Those need travel very far 1 leve with hq items is about 50% exp at the unlock lvl

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have to convince my raid group to help try the Primals sia lol

Ask FC?

I think last night our FC just split to try stuff so that we can share info, we have one team went Garuda EM (my side) and think 2 or more other teams trying out Ultima, 1 team clearing CT (not sure current progress but early last night heard them cleared 1st boss).

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
Ask FC?

I think last night our FC just split to try stuff so that we can share info, we have one team went Garuda EM (my side) and think 2 or more other teams trying out Ultima, 1 team clearing CT (not sure current progress but early last night heard them cleared 1st boss).

All dunno doing what quest lol, asked liao no reply. My own raid leader was pvping and the rest of my grp not online.

Archrune

Reaction score
Hoping to get the Elfin bow so that I can use Myth to upgrade other Bard's stuff instead of getting Artemis Bow Zenieth. The +37 Crit and +18 Determination on Elfin Bow is really better than accuracy/skill speed gain on Artemis since I can get more than enough accuracy right now.

Allagan bow best bow! The primal accessories are pretty good (think braclet and earring can be BIS can't rmb) but most lack accuracy i think so more accuracy now is fine.

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
I realized my caster rings can be replaced by vortex and/or the ultima rings. Stress liao lol.

Last night a lot of ppl trying out garuda sia. DF got party, but can't get in.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All dunno doing what quest lol, asked liao no reply. My own raid leader was pvping and the rest of my grp not online.

Must be those ** beast tribe or even treasure hunt..

Allagan bow best bow! The primal accessories are pretty good (think braclet and earring can be BIS can't rmb) but most lack accuracy i think so more accuracy now is fine.

Yup Allagan best but still at T4.. so that's still quite far for me.

Ifrit's Braclet is new BiS wrist for Bard. Earring I dun think so, unless you need more accuracy (Hero's 11acc 16crit, Tremor 16acc 8det)

Last edited:

shidenx

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
war cannot leh

need to choose between aggro rotation or mitigation rotation :(

then we also need to plant that slash debuff for dps pld :s34:

ytd i jump here run there. T4 Ending phase 4 got extra spider :s13:

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ytd i jump here run there. T4 Ending phase 4 got extra spider :s13:
next week got the authentic bollywood-style tanker back in action

i'll continue with my main role - as a dps instead :s34:

Last edited:

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
2.1 jin shiok.
Yesterday did duty roulette (level 50 dungeon) and ended up in Haukke Manor (hard).
This is for info for you guys/gals.
Haukke Manor (hard) gives 50 mythology.
Furthermore, if done on duty roulette, u get another 40 myth.
Total 90 myth for 1 run! ^^
Wiped a few times to learn the mechanics.

Yesterday was a damn good day playing too.
Finally got Allagan Body for my PLD and at the same time bought my Valor Helm. :)

shidenx

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
would say most people are on tonberry. but others are else where too

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ffxiv_12182013_123810_zpsf2a5a977.png

See chat? :D Sorry guys... too good for you :vijayadmin:

ffxiv_12182013_123724_zpsd3da877a.png

Tonight who want me lead ultima?:s12:

nullnvoid

Reaction score
I might be the only Asian-based player on Marlboro because when I'm playing at night everyone in my FC says "Good morning."

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I might be the only Asian-based player on Marlboro because when I'm playing at night everyone in my FC says "Good morning."

Haha.

Its alright what.

Sat morning play is refreshing. They are on friday night.

Xmas coming, you can feel their festive feel.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.