HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Fuji Xerox M205b problems

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #1

Fuji Xerox M205b problems

I am experience quite alot of problems with my M205b laser printer.

The sometimes the printer will double feed 2 or more pieces of paper into the drum causing a jam. This problem is particularly frequent when I print double side.

I have already repaired it once with the repair centre and I was told that there was dust accumulation. The problem is that I cannot access the paper intake roller to blow away the dust.

Looks like I have to repair it once more. Is there anyone with similar problem? I have a few friends using this and P205b also have the same problem.
dkoh234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
Banned

I am experience quite alot of problems with my M205b laser printer.

The sometimes the printer will double feed 2 or more pieces of paper into the drum causing a jam. This problem is particularly frequent when I print double side.

I have already repaired it once with the repair centre and I was told that there was dust accumulation. The problem is that I cannot access the paper intake roller to blow away the dust.

Looks like I have to repair it once more. Is there anyone with similar problem? I have a few friends using this and P205b also have the same problem.

Hi dkoh234

Are you using Fuji Xerox P205b Mono Laser Printer? or M205b Mono Laser 3-IN-1 Printer?

Which paper weight you are using? Or are you using those recycled papers for printing jobs?

Or any other problems?

Thanks.
Momentum-Skills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #3

I am using M205b 3in1 printer

I am mostly using either 70 or 80 gsm paper. As to recycled paper, I do recycle the paper that I have printed wrongly or created by this printer...

However, the only way to print double side is to feed it again using the same paper tray, which I do quite often.
Old 14-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #4

Did you check the placement of your paper? Cause for my P205b sometimes when i nv adjust the paper size gauge to fit the a4 paper, it would sometimes cause paper jam. Pretty surprised for me to know that you experience this as usually my customers complain paper jam more from brother printers oO. Better change since under warranty haha.

Last edited by theToners; 16-02-2012 at 10:16 PM..
theToners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #5

Did you check the placement of your paper? Cause for my P205b sometimes when i nv adjust the paper size gauge to fit the a4 paper, it would sometimes cause paper jam. Pretty surprised for me to know that you experience this as usually my customers complain paper am more from brother printers oO. Better change since under warranty haha.

Ya sometimes if I am not careful it can happen. Now I am more careful it is still happening. Not sure y... You may be surprise to know that if the wind blow the paper, this kind of double feed may also happen. I am getting it the repair center next week... We will see how...
Old 15-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #6

My M205F is experiencing feeding problem...I am using office grade 80gsm paper...Fuji xerox is doing a one-one replacement for me when I called them...Seems like manufacturing defect on their part
2359_hrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2012, 10:17 PM   #7

Ya sometimes if I am not careful it can happen. Now I am more careful it is still happening. Not sure y... You may be surprise to know that if the wind blow the paper, this kind of double feed may also happen. I am getting it the repair center next week... We will see how...
use the paper tray cover to protect against wind!! pretty helpful for me
Old 15-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #8
hg2

My M205F is experiencing feeding problem...I am using office grade 80gsm paper...Fuji xerox is doing a one-one replacement for me when I called them...Seems like manufacturing defect on their part
Hoot a FX CP205 at ITshow, surprised that it's encountering paper jam in every multipage tasks.
Using 80G FX original paper does not help either. It's less than 3 days old, and i'm fed up removing the jammed papers....

Need advise....
hg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #9
Banned

Hoot a FX CP205 at ITshow, surprised that it's encountering paper jam in every multipage tasks.
Using 80G FX original paper does not help either. It's less than 3 days old, and i'm fed up removing the jammed papers....

Need advise....

Hi hg2

Please do check and adjust your paper tray setting on your Fuji Xerox CP205 (USB & Network Color Laser Printer) on your computer's Printer's Properties. By default is set in "Letter" Size. Change it to "A4" size paper.

Thanks.
Momentum-Skills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #10
High Supremacy Member

wa! fuji xerox printers so jialat meh? so much problems?
tekster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:37 PM   #11

sry for being thread digger... cuz googled and this is first result.
while printing the paper stuck near the exit tray... almost impossible for me to access the paper via the back paper jam door.

anyone know how to disassemble to access that part, or call up FX service centre? I do not have the liberty of time to run down to FX service centre in bukit merah, cuz i live in north-east.
and yes, this printer comes only with carry-in warranty, so I'm at a loss now.

Thanks!

edit: and also my printer has toner fusing problems, problem had been there for quite a while. Sometimes the toner does not stick to the paper quite well while printing after > 50 prints simultaneously.
is this a common problem as well? thanks

Last edited by habsters; 11-01-2013 at 08:42 PM..
habsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.