HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Razer Sabertooth Elite controller

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-07-2013, 01:14 AM   #1

Razer Sabertooth Elite controller

bought this controller. went home. detects on my pc. under device manager its shows a yellow sign. when i restart the pc,lights lit up and still the controller will not auto install.
went back to the shop and showed. they plug and play in a win8 right away. went home and tried. still cannot.the controller is not faulty but just wont work on my pc with Win 7 pro. anyone got this issue???
tnshaosg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 11:27 PM   #2

bought this controller. went home. detects on my pc. under device manager its shows a yellow sign. when i restart the pc,lights lit up and still the controller will not auto install.
went back to the shop and showed. they plug and play in a win8 right away. went home and tried. still cannot.the controller is not faulty but just wont work on my pc with Win 7 pro. anyone got this issue???
Hey bro.. have u install the Sabertooth USB driver before you plug the sabertooth into your pc?
WAR10CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.