HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

steel series sensei

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #1

steel series sensei

anyone own this metal surface mouse, is it good? the warranty is 1 yr? are there any distros for steel series?and i know a lot of brothers out there own the razor goliathus mouse pad, so the one you all own are the control or speed edition? which one ia better?
Alexleeweiqiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:39 PM   #2
Master Member

I used to own the goliathus extended control pad. It depends on what games u play and usage. If you have to keep moving ur mouse from left to right, top to bottom in very fast motion, de speed edition is for u. Control is more for low to mid range sensitivity.
ah hui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #3

thanks ah hui for your reply. so the mouse pad come in 4 sizes right? i think challenger selling. so anyone own the mouse? can give feedback for the mouse?
Old 10-04-2012, 02:51 AM   #4
Master Member

thanks ah hui for your reply. so the mouse pad come in 4 sizes right? i think challenger selling. so anyone own the mouse? can give feedback for the mouse?
Yup. Comes in 4 sizes, S,M,L and extended version. Challenger does carry them. But you can get it at cheaper prices at SLS. If u gonna get more stuffs at SLS, worth it. But just the mousepad den jus get it from challenger or cyberactive.
ah hui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #5

thanks ah hui again for your reply. i just went sls and saw the speed edition at 18 bucks. dont know it expensive or not, still making up my mind to buy speed or control edition. so you used the sphere edition before? i saw in razor web its says some sort of plastic so i believe it not the same material as goliathus.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #6
Master Member

thanks ah hui again for your reply. i just went sls and saw the speed edition at 18 bucks. dont know it expensive or not, still making up my mind to buy speed or control edition. so you used the sphere edition before? i saw in razor web its says some sort of plastic so i believe it not the same material as goliathus.
Speed and control edition same price. The difference in pricing is the size of the mat. I never used the sphere before. It is like a very thin plastic material mat. More for portable usage one. I using the scarab mat now. Hard mat. Expensive but nice for usage.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #7

ah hui thanks for your reply!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.