[Project] Dragon Spirit Case Mod

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks nice, what spray you use, can give me the brand and code number?
Where u buy?

Did you spray primer before you spray the red colour? Then how come can peel off? Abit blur here..lol

Its called Plasti Dip. Google plasti dip Singapore. Its location is at kallang way industrial.

Basically this paint is unique. It can be removed if you do not like the paint job. Its rubbery matte feeling.

I did not spray any primer. Cause of its compound, it is able to stick on any surface. If you do not like it, you can just peel it off.

ahbear82

Reaction score
Its called Plasti Dip. Google plasti dip Singapore. Its location is at kallang way industrial.

Basically this paint is unique. It can be removed if you do not like the paint job. Its rubbery matte feeling.

I did not spray any primer. Cause of its compound, it is able to stick on any surface. If you do not like it, you can just peel it off.

cool.. Friend Art got sell?

gladiusgg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
roy. how much did it cost for the acrylic side panel plus engraving.

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
roy. how much did it cost for the acrylic side panel plus engraving.

$9X.

Well it is expensive, but nevertheless it is better for you to head down to get a quote from them. Mine is expensive due to the large artwork and also the large acrylic piece and thick acrylic.

Price goes by how thick, big the acrylic is. And how big the engraving is.

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$9X.

Well it is expensive, but nevertheless it is better for you to head down to get a quote from them. Mine is expensive due to the large artwork and also the large acrylic piece and thick acrylic.

Price goes by how thick, big the acrylic is. And how big the engraving is.

Hi roy how long does it take to do the acrylic panel, and if the top and btm section can be attached with aluminium to hide the top/btm latches from the casing.

Btw is it is it also possible to discuss in PM also?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.