Tecware Phantom TKL 87-key Mechanical Keyboard Review

djdestiny

Reaction score
Any good and cheap keyboard that has removable switches? Also where to buy those switches? Armageddon i also see but it only comes with blue keys for the removable switches model

The Phantom 87 is indeed a keyboard with removable switches. As far as I know though... you can only fit outemus onto them which is a bummer. :o

bjornng

Master Member
Reaction score
hey djdestiny,

thanks for your review! appreciate it, seems like tecware phantom suits my requirements!

however, unable to find the $79 you speak of.. am looking for the full KB with numpad.. not sure if it's still available.. :/

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kamalraj07

Reaction score
Worth Every Penny!

Was wanting to get a keyboard for awhile and was eyeing on Tecware Phantom 104 keyboard (Outemu Red switches). Ordered this keyboard on Lazada ($67 after discount) and it delivered the day after.

I am very impressed with the keyboard at this price point. The base plate is F***ING stable and solid (and heavy)! Can be doubled as a weapon seriously.. I'm not a keyboard enthusiast, I like that fact that the RGB got a wide spectrum with all the funky styles, so I can't really judge on that (but the colors are vibrant)..

Typing wise NO issues.. I got the red switches so no too loud, its linear and easy on the fingers.. Even if you aren't a gamer, this keyboard is a good investment! Double thumbs up!

baby0nboard

Reaction score
guys if the tecware phantom has a removable switch does it mean if you knock on it face down.. does it mean the switches will fall off? hehe

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys if the tecware phantom has a removable switch does it mean if you knock on it face down.. does it mean the switches will fall off? hehe

no it wouldn't the designers will be extremely dumb if they do so.

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

of course it has a mechanic to hold it in place. else it would be really silly.

aaesyr

Reaction score
Tecware stuff are pretty decent.. Their CPU cases are worth taking a look as well..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.