Lowest priced dog food in the market - EXCLUSIVE discount

kaylaperro

Reaction score
Hey fellow forumers!

I am Kayla from Perromart, and I would love to spread the love with you guys. At Perromart, we firmly believe that we should provide our furkids with good quality food, at the same time it should hurt our wallets too. Thus, Perromart was launched! We have the lowest priced dog food, canned food and treats in the market, and the best thing is, you don't have to leave your house to get them! We provide free next working day shipping too. :)

We would also like to provide fellow HWZ members with an EXCLUSIVE discount! Get $6 off EVERY product using this code "HWZ6"

-Valid till 4th April'16

We have brands like Merrick, Wellness, Primal and many more!
Check us out @ perromart.com

emax.digital

Reaction score
real ??

Wah, not bad, so cheap real or not ???

Hey fellow forumers!

I am Kayla from Perromart, and I would love to spread the love with you guys. At Perromart, we firmly believe that we should provide our furkids with good quality food, at the same time it should hurt our wallets too. Thus, Perromart was launched! We have the lowest priced dog food, canned food and treats in the market, and the best thing is, you don't have to leave your house to get them! We provide free next working day shipping too. :)

We would also like to provide fellow HWZ members with an EXCLUSIVE discount! Get $6 off EVERY product using this code "HWZ6"

-Valid till 4th April'16

emax.digital

Reaction score
bought liaoooo

wah this dog of mine, super pampered ! i guess its more convenient for me also

Hey fellow forumers!

-Valid till 4th April'16

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.