Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] EDMW Cat Owners Thread~ - Part 3

Like Tree1259Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2016, 09:54 PM   #31
Supremacy Member

hope she gets well soon. or if not, for the worse ihope she doesn't suffer when she goes.
always sad for such comm cats cuz they have lived such a tough life outside.
Thanks but this comm cat had a great life outside. Ruled the schoolyard where every night there were cat fights. She was always the winner.

So, sad news. We had to put her down. Her core temp was dropping, dehydrated, kidneys shot (did a blood test), and she was unresponsive. Vet said we could take her home but would probably not last the weekend.

We decided to do it then and there.
CatLuVer and luloos like this.
IronMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 09:55 PM   #32
Supremacy Member

ironmac, im not sure if it helps but i do notice globalpets in jb got vet clinics and they do sell like those medications and stuff, no harm you can try to call them and ask if they have what you need and if you can purchase from them?
Thanks!!! That was the one we went to a couple of years ago but could not really figure out who it was. Someone else on here had brought us there.
IronMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2016, 01:49 AM   #33
Master Member

Thanks but this comm cat had a great life outside. Ruled the schoolyard where every night there were cat fights. She was always the winner.

So, sad news. We had to put her down. Her core temp was dropping, dehydrated, kidneys shot (did a blood test), and she was unresponsive. Vet said we could take her home but would probably not last the weekend.

haha guess shes like i da boss yo!

poor furkid, at least she doesnt have to suffer. RIP little one run free over the rainbow!
Old 27-08-2016, 01:52 AM   #34
Master Member

Thanks!!! That was the one we went to a couple of years ago but could not really figure out who it was. Someone else on here had brought us there.
you try this branch: Permas Jaya.

its a half petshop half vet clinic, so high chance they will have what you need, can call them and ask ask first. i always call and reserve orijen then go down and buy. this branch is near woodlands CP, take taxi is like $6sgd to get there then you can ask the taxi uncle wait 15mins, they usually dont mind because getting cust from there is harder than waiting for u, then just say u pay same rate back $6sgd, they okay one.
their Tel: +6012 727 3310
IronMac likes this.
Old 27-08-2016, 11:04 AM   #35
Master Member

RIP kitty... no more suffering and pain...
Lurker_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 12:52 AM   #36

you try this branch: Permas Jaya.

its a half petshop half vet clinic, so high chance they will have what you need, can call them and ask ask first. i always call and reserve orijen then go down and buy. this branch is near woodlands CP, take taxi is like $6sgd to get there then you can ask the taxi uncle wait 15mins, they usually dont mind because getting cust from there is harder than waiting for u, then just say u pay same rate back $6sgd, they okay one.
their Tel: +6012 727 3310
Where do you take taxi from and what do you say to the driver? Jalan permas global pets? OT: anything good nearby there? :p thinking of gg tomorrow to buy cat food
skarfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 06:42 AM   #37
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi guys which pet shops in singapore sells a variety of cats...? i realised there are very few pet shops and farms that sells cats.. or maybe i havent look enough...

also why are cats in singspore so expensive... more expensive than dogs... some can go for as high as 3000, 4000 or even more...

anyway i love scottish fold... any pet shops selling..? wanna go see see look look...
FreshMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 01:40 PM   #38
Master Member

hi guys which pet shops in singapore sells a variety of cats...? i realised there are very few pet shops and farms that sells cats.. or maybe i havent look enough...

also why are cats in singspore so expensive... more expensive than dogs... some can go for as high as 3000, 4000 or even more...

anyway i love scottish fold... any pet shops selling..? wanna go see see look look...
not sure.. generally sg dont really sell much cats.
i would suggest u adopt =p i wanted a scottish fold too but in the end i got a singapura street cat, now got 3!
Old 28-08-2016, 01:50 PM   #39
Master Member

Where do you take taxi from and what do you say to the driver? Jalan permas global pets? OT: anything good nearby there? :p thinking of gg tomorrow to buy cat food
not sure if u know, but u know the bus interchange after u cross over 1st bridge from jb checkpoint got this booth there and many taxis, then u go to the booth and tell them the area u are going. they will give u the price and then assign a driver to you.
u have to give the exact address, not just the globalpets name, normally they dunno globalpets but they will know the area, so u must give the exact address.

Nearby there is all those shop houses got a few restaurant and stuff but i would say nothing much ba. and getting taxi back is quite troublesome. so i suggest u go city square walkwalk first buy wad u want,then u go globalpets buy the pet food then take taxi directly to checkpoint n go home from there, otherwise u lug cat food around can die haha dam heavy!
Old 28-08-2016, 02:14 PM   #40
High Supremacy Member

go and adopt

Sent from . using GAGT
ChoiSeungHyun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 04:03 PM   #41
Master Member

PLS pls adopt. There are many kitties awaiting earnestly for a forever loving home. Thank you very much!
Old 28-08-2016, 04:56 PM   #42
High Supremacy Member

meowmeow notti

luloos, Crescy, caleb_kang and 3 others like this.
ChoiSeungHyun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 05:02 PM   #43

Hello everyone. Does anyone own a litter robot 2 (automated cat litter)?
I had a problem with mine for the past few weeks. The machine started blinking red light after I washed the machine. I have been trying to adjust the sensor but the machine can't seem to spin by itself.

Now I have to manually scoop the cat poop.
Does anyone know how to fix it? Please help!
Parr0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 06:08 PM   #44
Master Member

^sorry never use that before but I have seen this at Mutts n Mittens. You can try google for troubleshooting of the litter robot, may help.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:51 PM   #45

not sure if u know, but u know the bus interchange after u cross over 1st bridge from jb checkpoint got this booth there and many taxis, then u go to the booth and tell them the area u are going. they will give u the price and then assign a driver to you.
u have to give the exact address, not just the globalpets name, normally they dunno globalpets but they will know the area, so u must give the exact address.

Nearby there is all those shop houses got a few restaurant and stuff but i would say nothing much ba. and getting taxi back is quite troublesome. so i suggest u go city square walkwalk first buy wad u want,then u go globalpets buy the pet food then take taxi directly to checkpoint n go home from there, otherwise u lug cat food around can die haha dam heavy!
Ok good thats exactly the route i went altho i asked to go aeon permas instead. Taxi costs RM22.4. Then walk2 aeon then go global pets. Walk pass pasar malam! Very good, a lot of stuff. Then finally reach globalpets. Cat food option not a lot but prices the savings is good and good got with the vet, able to stock up on drontal tabs

Decided to try blackwood, hmm....

Last edited by skarfy; 28-08-2016 at 08:59 PM..
skarfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.