HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] EDMW Cat Owners Thread~ - Part 3

Like Tree1388Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2017, 03:35 PM   #871
Master Member

Hi did you managed to get a carrier? Alternatively there's this small bottle of anti biotic powder which I sprinkle on for this type of minor wounds. Its very effective.
This kind of powder ma?
Lurker_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 09:39 PM   #872
High Supremacy Member

This kind of powder ma?
Yes this is the one. Thanks very much
CatLuVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 12:21 PM   #873
High Supremacy Member

Remember this cat? 2 years ago I posted about her:

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com...-post7935.html

She was very sick and had severe flu on this day 2 years ago, but recovered. Her nerves were affected due to this and she wobbles alot when she walks. She had to be on med n vitamins daily. Since then she is with a foster.

From june 10th she has been falling down often when she walks.

23rd June: She had seizure and we brought her to the vet. Vet said its brain n nerve damage. Vet said there is nothing we can do as she is very old. She needs to be on more med daily. . The very next day she was back to normal, eating n drinking well and was alert. She was discharged that evening.

But now she seems to be losing control of her back legs. She often drags her back legs when she moves around. She struggles to stand up and keep falling down. The fosterer is making her life as comfortable as possible. Despite this her appetite is good and she is still manja.

I wish to thank my neighbour for sponsoring her foster fees for the past 2 years, god bless her.
MIVEC525, luloos, IronMac and 2 others like this.
Old 18-07-2017, 12:26 PM   #874
High Supremacy Member

According to the fosterer, this cat keep falling down and everytime sleep on the litter tray. Guess she was too tired to get out of the tray.

Last sat 15th she was sick again and x-ray revealed liquid in her lungs and legs. She was put in a oxygen tank. Sun morning she was alright and was back with the fosterer. 19th July is the follow up. She now sleeps on pee pad and couldn move much. These 3 days she's sleeping even more after taking medication.
Old 18-07-2017, 02:01 PM   #875
Master Member

Sending lotsa love, hugs n kisses, gd vibes her way... ❤️��
Old 18-07-2017, 02:50 PM   #876

According to the fosterer, this cat keep falling down and everytime sleep on the litter tray. Guess she was too tired to get out of the tray.

Last sat 15th she was sick again and x-ray revealed liquid in her lungs and legs. She was put in a oxygen tank. Sun morning she was alright and was back with the fosterer. 19th July is the follow up. She now sleeps on pee pad and couldn move much. These 3 days she's sleeping even more after taking medication.
Oh dear, I really wish her all the best. Stay strong, CatLuver.
alfcrazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 07:59 AM   #877
High Supremacy Member

Hang on kitty

Jiayou
Old 19-07-2017, 07:00 PM   #878
High Supremacy Member

MIVEC525, patcheon, luloos and 4 others like this.
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 11:26 PM   #879
Master Member

meowmeow old le hope she feels better soon.

anyway just also wanted to share, recently at cck area - in general yew tee area near the MRT there were a few cats mauled by a pack of 4 dogs.
then at another side of yew tee 2 cats died consecutively over the same weekend at the car park and shelter right beside the carpark but feeder didnt manage to see the bodies as it got cleared away by cleaners. but the cleaner and some people who know the feeder informed her they saw the body but they didnt observe the bodies so not much details on whether they could have been mauled or just old age.

@lurker_13 -- one of the cats who died is harvey the one you had donated for in the past we dont know what happened to him, the carpark cleaning uncle simply told feeder aunty that he saw the dead body and was afraid it would start to rot so he threw it away and didnt observe also. but seems like no blood or what.. so for him i suspect is just old age

if anyone staying around yew tee are do help to keep a lookout for the kitties, the feeders are devastated

im just afraid it could be some evil person like dakota case, setting the dogs on the kitties, especially since yew tee never had dog issues before (at least for the past 10-20 over years i had lived there before i moved) and we have never heard of dog pack travelling so far out into HDB flat area. its a far way down from the factories to the MRT site, so it is rather odd and suspicious plus there are no forested areas nearby, its all hdb flats/CC and roads. even back then the feeders also feed stray doggies and the doggies only stayed around unity primary school area and were kitty friendly (they dont care about cats and dont chase, just want feeder's makan) so to us its very very odd and now there are still kitties missing sigh..

Last edited by luloos; 19-07-2017 at 11:31 PM..
luloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 11:27 PM   #880
High Supremacy Member

magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 07:46 AM   #881
Master Member

meowmeow old le hope she feels better soon.

anyway just also wanted to share, recently at cck area - in general yew tee area near the MRT there were a few cats mauled by a pack of 4 dogs.
then at another side of yew tee 2 cats died consecutively over the same weekend at the car park and shelter right beside the carpark but feeder didnt manage to see the bodies as it got cleared away by cleaners. but the cleaner and some people who know the feeder informed her they saw the body but they didnt observe the bodies so not much details on whether they could have been mauled or just old age.

@lurker_13 -- one of the cats who died is harvey the one you had donated for in the past we dont know what happened to him, the carpark cleaning uncle simply told feeder aunty that he saw the dead body and was afraid it would start to rot so he threw it away and didnt observe also. but seems like no blood or what.. so for him i suspect is just old age

if anyone staying around yew tee are do help to keep a lookout for the kitties, the feeders are devastated

im just afraid it could be some evil person like dakota case, setting the dogs on the kitties, especially since yew tee never had dog issues before (at least for the past 10-20 over years i had lived there before i moved) and we have never heard of dog pack travelling so far out into HDB flat area. its a far way down from the factories to the MRT site, so it is rather odd and suspicious plus there are no forested areas nearby, its all hdb flats/CC and roads. even back then the feeders also feed stray doggies and the doggies only stayed around unity primary school area and were kitty friendly (they dont care about cats and dont chase, just want feeder's makan) so to us its very very odd and now there are still kitties missing sigh..
RIP little ones... 😢
Old 20-07-2017, 07:47 AM   #882
Arch-Supremacy Member

luloos and Lurker_13 like this.

https://www.facebook.com/davidlohkc
Front car cam:I TB 100 HD SP/Rear car cam:ITB 100 HD/T-Power plus mobile power station/Nikon D800/Sony RX 100 version 3/Garmin Nuvicam with BC 30 backup cam/ Garmin Edge 1000/Cycliq Fly 12/Samsung S8+/with Gear S3/ 200GB MSD card/Gear Fit 2/Acer V15 15.6" Win 10/GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition +/Galaxy S2 8.0 LTE/JBL Charge 2+/Mazda 3 standard/Starhub 1 Gbps fibre broadband /Brompton SR6/Merida Scultura 500/Canondale SL 4
MIVEC525 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 10:01 AM   #883
Arch-Supremacy Member

Did Panda reappear?
Old 20-07-2017, 10:02 AM   #884
Arch-Supremacy Member

Did Panda reappear?
nope....2 weeks liao.....sian

https://www.facebook.com/davidlohkc
Front car cam:I TB 100 HD SP/Rear car cam:ITB 100 HD/T-Power plus mobile power station/Nikon D800/Sony RX 100 version 3/Garmin Nuvicam with BC 30 backup cam/ Garmin Edge 1000/Cycliq Fly 12/Samsung S8+/with Gear S3/ 200GB MSD card/Gear Fit 2/Acer V15 15.6" Win 10/GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition +/Galaxy S2 8.0 LTE/JBL Charge 2+/Mazda 3 standard/Starhub 1 Gbps fibre broadband /Brompton SR6/Merida Scultura 500/Canondale SL 4
MIVEC525 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 09:17 PM   #885
Greater Supremacy Member

One cat is seen gripping onto a table leg like a seasoned exotic dancer, while another's hind legs in the air pose suggests a future in musical theatre beckons.

Showing off his best side: Forget house cat - this flexible feline belongs in musical theatre

Busted: Some cats stray far from their food bowl in search of a midnight snack*

Another cat with a flair for the dramatic strikes a pose for its owner's camera*

Did somebody forget to fill the water bowl? A cat wedges itself into the sink to sip from the tap
IronMac, Lurker_13 and AristroCats like this.
asymmetric is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.