Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] EDMW Cat Owners Thread~ - Part 3

Like Tree1709Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2017, 04:08 PM   #1096
Sen
Honorary Member

Ic ic

Hi u can buy this for $3+. I usually buy 3 packs for $10 at polypet.
Sen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:59 PM   #1097
Supremacy Member

Try Kit Cat one... bought from perromart 4 packs for $10... think the nett weight is similar, although more watery.

My cat loves the chicken flavor ones, after he started eating kit cat one he don't like ciao anymore.
Jhyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 07:36 AM   #1098
High Supremacy Member

Meow meow very happy to meet again.

magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 12:40 PM   #1099
Master Member

Meow meow very happy to meet again.
Spoiler!

Awwww... so cute! KMS?

We have been going in & out of vet clinic the past 2 weeks, siong sia...😅
Getting trapper to trap mummy to send to the vet tmr. She has been straining to pee for the past 3 days even after we gave her Cystaid recommended by vet. After each pee, she will lie on her stomach to rest. Poor girl mus b so uncomfortable ...😢
Lurker_13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 12:48 PM   #1100
High Supremacy Member

yes kms and thumbs up for your effort.
Awwww... so cute! KMS?

We have been going in & out of vet clinic the past 2 weeks, siong sia...😅
Getting trapper to trap mummy to send to the vet tmr. She has been straining to pee for the past 3 days even after we gave her Cystaid recommended by vet. After each pee, she will lie on her stomach to rest. Poor girl mus b so uncomfortable ...😢
IronMac likes this.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:56 PM   #1101
High Supremacy Member

the same cat.

b|uebe||, IronMac and AristroCats like this.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:59 PM   #1102
High Supremacy Member

b|uebe||, IronMac and AristroCats like this.
Old 06-12-2017, 07:15 PM   #1103
Great Supremacy Member

https://en.rocketnews24.com/2017/12/...deos%e3%80%91/
Lurker_13 and AristroCats like this.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:49 PM   #1104
High Supremacy Member

This tortie was abandoned ard July. But she was not at one place and kept wandering ard. Late aug she was stuck at the 2nd floor ledge. I got the trapper to rescue and send her sterilization.:

After releasing she kept running around and don't want to eat anything for almost a month. Its like she cannot accept the fact that she was abandoned and she looked shocked.

But luckily, there is a bui bui cat named Chubby below my block. He became her friend and looked after her. After that this tortie cat quiet down and began to hang with him and even eat/sleep together with him.

Very hard to see in the pic. But Mr. Chubby is a super bui bui. But thanks to him for taking care of the Tortie Gal.

Tortie cat is very playful nowadays. Now every night I have to go home 15 mins late. Cos she everytime run after me and will hide somewhere, then once I walk past she will jump put hit my leg and will run and hide somewhere in front lol

hiding in grass:

Hiding behind my plastic bag ready to jump at me:

Hiding behind some crates:

Old 08-12-2017, 04:33 PM   #1105

[QUOTE=CatLuVer;111683837]This tortie was abandoned ard July. But she was not at one place and kept wandering ard. Late aug she was stuck at the 2nd floor ledge. I got the trapper to rescue and send her sterilization.:

After releasing she kept running around and don't want to eat anything for almost a month. Its like she cannot accept the fact that she was abandoned and she looked shocked.

But luckily, there is a bui bui cat named Chubby below my block. He became her friend and looked after her. After that this tortie cat quiet down and began to hang with him and even eat/sleep together with him.

Very hard to see in the pic. But Mr. Chubby is a super bui bui. But thanks to him for taking care of the Tortie Gal.

Tortie cat is very playful nowadays. Now every night I have to go home 15 mins late. Cos she everytime run after me and will hide somewhere, then once I walk past she will jump put hit my leg and will run and hide somewhere in front lol

hiding in grass:

Hiding behind my plastic bag ready to jump at me:

Hiding behind some crates:

Awwww she's so playful now. How could anyone throw her out?! Arrgghh!
OMG, he's really Big!
AristroCats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 04:45 PM   #1106
Master Member

This tortie was abandoned ard July. But she was not at one place and kept wandering ard. Late aug she was stuck at the 2nd floor ledge. I got the trapper to rescue and send her sterilization.:

Spoiler!

Aiyoooo... this is too cute le lah... thank you Bui Bui gor gor for taking care of the little sis...��

Btw, trapping of mummy kitty failed, when the trapper scuffed her she struggled real hard and strong even squirted urine.�� She proves to be too clever for the trapper LOL!
No choice get the vet to precribe antibio n cystaid for her till our next attempt sometime next week. Haven't seen her urinating for the past 2 days, but so far she is acting normal, usual appetite n jus drank water today. Found out tat some of my com kitties actually like the RC urinary SO kibbles.

Last edited by Lurker_13; 08-12-2017 at 05:11 PM..
Old 11-12-2017, 10:47 AM   #1107
High Supremacy Member

[/SPOILER]

Aiyoooo... this is too cute le lah... thank you Bui Bui gor gor for taking care of the little sis...******************

Btw, trapping of mummy kitty failed, when the trapper scuffed her she struggled real hard and strong even squirted urine.****************** She proves to be too clever for the trapper LOL!
No choice get the vet to precribe antibio n cystaid for her till our next attempt sometime next week. Haven't seen her urinating for the past 2 days, but so far she is acting normal, usual appetite n jus drank water today. Found out tat some of my com kitties actually like the RC urinary SO kibbles.
Ya some cats are too smart and fierce to be caught. But how are u feeding her med n supplements?
CatLuVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 10:49 AM   #1108
High Supremacy Member

Awwww she's so playful now. How could anyone throw her out?! Arrgghh!
OMG, he's really Big!
Mr. Chubby looks like mixed breed also. He's abit fluffy and is a very light cream coloured boy. Wonder how ppl got the heart to abandon these poor kitties

Last edited by CatLuVer; 11-12-2017 at 10:51 AM..
Old 11-12-2017, 10:50 AM   #1109
High Supremacy Member

AristroCats & Lurker_13, Mr. Chubby say hi:

Expert, IronMac and Lurker_13 like this.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:17 AM   #1110
Master Member

Ya some cats are too smart and fierce to be caught. But how are u feeding her med n supplements?
Oh I have to pound the antiobio tablets into powder form and put in her food. I also pound some RC urinary SO kibbles into powder to add to the food to cover the med smell. As for the supplement it is in capsule form so can jus open it and pour the powder into the food. I googled abt the supplement it mentioned tat it has strong meaty smell so mummy has no issue eating her food.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.