How I cure my dog suffer from: Ear Rots and Yeast/ underbelly, feet and neck are infect with Yeast

Buddha_E

Reaction score
I try to cure my dogs suffering from Ear Rots and Yeast/ underbelly, feet and neck is infected with Yeast for over 2 years. My dog is so pitiful, watching him scratched the ears and body. During these 2 years, been to a few vets to try to cure my dog from this symptom. It goes off initially but come back at a later time.

Yeast infection in Singapore is common due to the humid weather. Normally, it affect the ears, but some rare case because of the constant scratching and the yeast infected the paws and leads to other parts.

My poor dog got the worse; yeast infected the ears, underbelly, paws and the neck.

This is my journey to cure my dog of yeast infection. I decided to write it down when it is fresh on my mind. Hoping to help those in the same situation.

Body

I shaved the dog bald, not a single hair on the body. I visited my neighborhood Vet and got the necessary meds.

To treat the dogs’ underbelly, paws and neck I use 2 type of wash. I washed the dog twice a week alternating 2 kinds of shampoo. I choose Monday and Thursday. The first shampoo is by VETWerkz Laboratories, Vita HEX as the photo show. This will remove the flaky scales from the infected area. Please rub a generous amount on the body and let it stay on the body for 10 mins.

vsh174.jpg

Then rinse it clean and towel dry completely. Wait for 30 mins and then apply my faithful QV cream. Yes, it is for human but also can be used for your beloved dog. Please, use a generous amount to do it. As you can see, I use large bottle because it takes about 2 months to do the job.

2129z5y.jpg

On the alternate wash which I used Malaseb by dermcare. Yes, it is labels as POISON. You need to wash the body and apply a generous amount on the paws, neck and underbelly. Remember leave a thick coat of Malaseb in between the grove and the inner paws. Let it sit for 10 mins and don’t leave the dog alone. Remember, this is POISON. After 10 mins or so, wash the dog clean of Malaseb and apply QV cream.

256yau0.jpg

Remember, if you wash the dog with Veta Hex and Monday, then use Malaseb on Thursday.

The ears. You need to use 3 type of meds to solve the problems, twice a day. Yes and I clean it for almost 2 months every day. My dog suffered from Ear Rots and Yeast infection.

I used Surosolve to clean the ears. I pour the cleaner into the ears and use cotton bud to clean it. Until I didn’t see any yeast.

n5r984.jpg

Then I used Cipflox/ Ciprofloxacin to treat the ear rots, apply 8 drops into each ear. During these 2 months, I use countless refiled from the Vet. Then I rubbed behind the dog ears. Yes, it cost me a little bundle, but I really love my dog.

54gb3d.jpg

After Cipflox/ Ciprofloxacin, I apply Surolan on each ears. About 8 drops each. Then I rubbed behind the ears and made sure it is spread everywhere.

303l25i.jpg

The meds you used to treat the dog ears, you need to purchased it from the vets.

Last edited:

AristroCats

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this with us. Really useful information.
Very happy to hear that your dog is cured and have such a loving owner like yourself. :)

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wow thanks but can rotate the pic a not :D

Buddha_E

Reaction score
I hope by sharing, some of owners can solved the same problems as mine. During this 2 years, my dog suffer from high temperature and weight lost.

I wish I can share the picture of my dog before and after, but I didn't keep a record.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.