HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Looking to adopt/buy a female Jack Russell Terrier puppy

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pinkbunnie

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-08-2017, 01:36 PM   #1

Looking to adopt/buy a female Jack Russell Terrier puppy

Hi guys, my 12 years old JRT just passed away recently & it was really a sad day for the whole family. We had her since she was 2 months old & she has brought so much joy into our lives. Now the house is not the same anymore without her barks. It's like a part of us is missing.

So i decided to find us another family member again. Didn't want to buy from a petshop to benefit the puppy mills but it's really hard to find any local breeders, been searching on every classifieds etc but mostly are scams. Same story scams even or just operated by the same person.

So, if any of you have or know anyone that have a JRT female puppy to let go, please let me know. You can call/msg/whatsapp me at 98992913 or e-mail me at eggheadbombxj@yahoo.com.sg Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
EMOTICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 11:43 AM   #2

- sigh - Bumps
Old 04-09-2017, 03:30 AM   #3

BUMPS BUMPS
Old 06-09-2017, 12:41 AM   #4

Go for voices for animals adoption drive. U will be surprised at there.. might find ur new baby there. All the best.
EMOTICA likes this.
pinkbunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 11:19 AM   #5

BUMPS BUMPS
Old 15-09-2017, 11:16 PM   #6

I'm sorry for your loss. mine is a Jack Russell too.. currently 14 years old and is the best dog/breed any family can have at home. you might have a better chance in participating in doggie drives and meet with dog enthusiast. They may know someone who has might be looking for an adopter
DuaKangKia is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.