HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommended Cat Food & Shops in Singapore

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2017, 04:27 PM   #496

hi, i heard of a lesser known brand called AatasCat, any reviews for this brand?
My cat is eating it! so far so good.. I mix it with taste of the wild dry kibbles.
OahidY likes this.
lostinparadise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 08:27 AM   #497

Hi guys,
I need recommendation for some kitten food.
Previously I fed two of my cats with Royal Canin for kitten and Wellness Core. Wellness core we have finished it and not gonna buy for the 2nd time because the poo is super duper smelly .
Any good recommendation for diff dry food brand, and perhaps not as ex as Wellness Core? Tia! )
Old 25-08-2017, 11:45 AM   #498

Hi,
am looking for wet canned food.

initally looking at aixia and kitcat but

petshop recommended me
meowing heads
monge
kasiks (firstmate)

and said this is better then aixia and kitcat

currently feeding zealandia beef and chicken - my cats do not seems to like it

any advise

I tried ciao wet food, my cat loves it! I also gave it Addicition wet food, my cat refuse eating it. Healthy food is more bland? Just like humans, we prefer tasty unhealthy food. Hahahah
hollyjolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 11:47 AM   #499

Any recommendations for mesh? Any Malls/shops/online websites to intro?
My kitty keeps escaping from home......
Old 26-08-2017, 01:02 PM   #500

Hi guys,
I need recommendation for some kitten food.
Previously I fed two of my cats with Royal Canin for kitten and Wellness Core. Wellness core we have finished it and not gonna buy for the 2nd time because the poo is super duper smelly .
Any good recommendation for diff dry food brand, and perhaps not as ex as Wellness Core? Tia! )
I feed my cat with science diet for kittens since the day we adopted it. Not too sure how bad does other good poops smell. So far so good. It's also a recommended brand by the vets. I bought 4kg at $58. Cheaper than RC and wellness core.
Old 27-08-2017, 09:46 AM   #501

Any recommendations for mesh? Any Malls/shops/online websites to intro?
My kitty keeps escaping from home......
If you want to DIY it yourself, any hardware store should have them, eg. Rochor area or even Daiso in smaller sizes.
AristroCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:39 AM   #502

Can someone recommend me a good brand of wet / dry foods to feed my 3 mth old kitten. Can't seem to find most of the recommended brands (taste of the wild, orijen, acana) at the online stores since the list is prob not updated, also not sure if 3 mth kitten should be fed differently. Would like online store recommendations as well, TIA
throwR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 06:48 PM   #503
Arch-Supremacy Member

Can someone recommend me a good brand of wet / dry foods to feed my 3 mth old kitten. Can't seem to find most of the recommended brands (taste of the wild, orijen, acana) at the online stores since the list is prob not updated, also not sure if 3 mth kitten should be fed differently. Would like online store recommendations as well, TIA
I was feeding wellness core, Go! And schesir/monge for my cat when he was a kitten, until he changed and rejected all those brands and went for dry food lol.

Now he eats orijen & wishbone (this is e one that got him to finally start eating dry).. wet food i give Ciao cup, schesir with fruits.

Sent from Somewhere Loh using GAGT
TrollAndOgres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 02:22 AM   #504

Would like online store recommendations as well, TIA
theonlinepetstore.com.sg carry Taste of The Wild.

benjipet.com carry Acana.

polypet.com.sg carry Orijen.
Lancelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:12 AM   #505

I went to try a small pack (1kg) and am really amazed.

Seen the following benefits:
1) much lesser fur shedding.
2) lesser body odour
3) lesser bad breath.
4) less stinky poo

I haven't change anything except trying out the organic dry food. My kitten has tried wellness core and meowing heads. Both are okay, but lots of shedding and bad breath. Now everything is perfect!

But ya, I have one cat, and to sustain that cost is still bearable. Whoever keen can try this Natural Core brand. It's made in Korea.

If only one cat and doesn't mind the cost of any food, sure can try but not sure if everyone organic is necessarily since its not grain free as it has brown rice and doesn't need the soyabean either.
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 12:52 AM   #506

ROYAL CANIN Gastrointestinal

hi guys, anyone knows where to get ROYAL CANIN Gastrointestinal for my cat from shops with delivery? tried many pet stores but cant seem to find it
j_tan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 11:45 AM   #507

hi guys, anyone knows where to get ROYAL CANIN Gastrointestinal for my cat from shops with delivery? tried many pet stores but cant seem to find it
I can't find it in the pet stores I know too. Only seen it at vet's practices. Perhaps ask your vet to source it out for you ?
AristroCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 07:14 AM   #508

Royal canin you can find them from pet station shop ..
maroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 07:48 AM   #509

I can't find it in the pet stores I know too. Only seen it at vet's practices. Perhaps ask your vet to source it out for you ?
thanks! managed to find someone who has it!
Old 09-11-2017, 03:08 PM   #510

wet food cartoon

does any shop sells their wet food in carton? looking for better brands. don't mind spending about 50-60 for 1 carton

Last edited by j_tan89; 09-11-2017 at 03:09 PM.. Reason: typo
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.