MBA Consulting by Harvard & INSEAD Admit

Aubree.MBA

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I'm a Singaporean MBA admit with offers from both Harvard and INSEAD. I will be matriculating at Harvard this year. I have an intimate, first-hand knowledge of the application process for the #1 MBA Programs in the US and Europe.

I offer MBA consulting modules at a fraction of the price that big consultancies are charging (at least $2000 for the simplest package). Unlike with bigger consultancies, you have the option to pick and choose the modules you'd need my help in. This helps save you time (if you are rushing for a deadline) and cost (if you know what your gaps are).

If you aren't sure of where to begin, start with a Profile Evaluation at an intro price of 20 SGD. I will help you with a personalized assessment of your standing as a candidate at your goal schools, and identify what your potential strengths are and possible gaps to fill.

Register your interest, or check out my full suite of services and fees here:
goo.gl/r7EUWU
(Copy & paste into your browser as I can't post links yet!)

Ask me your burning questions here:
goo.gl/ORog4q

Looking forward to helping you guys out!

Aubree

*Proof of my admissions available upon request once you've registered your interest :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.