NTU MSc Interview & Written Test?

samem_hr

Reaction score
You can accept the offer via link. Where are you residing currently? Maybe you will receive the letter soon.

abhishek8605

Reaction score
Hi Abhishek,

Varun here. I am in for Msc SC & logistics this AUG-Intake.
Need your contact info.
Guess we shall be classmates soon :)
And i have yet not received the letter of offer mail from the university.
What do i do?? Just accept from that link??

PM me for contact details.

You can just find the link here and accept it, that's what I did.

abhishek8605

Reaction score
As an international student, do I also need to go apply for an education visa? When and where will I get that info? How long does it normally take? Thanks.

samem_hr

Reaction score
Arent you qualified for the scholorship? I heard it will come together with the package.

-will-

Reaction score
Hey -will-,

Its been three days since my status changed to offered admission. i havent received anything ( offer letter ) on my mail. Should i mail the university??

Moreover what about the campus accommodation? Is it good or should i prefer off-campus?

Thanks,
Varun

HI Varun,

I think you should send an email to the faculty. Maybe, they'll send it by mail not by email. If so, it will spend one week or more (depand on how far is your country).

For my case, they sent me by email although I give them Singapore address.

I think campus accommodation is much more cheaper and it will reduce transportation fee also. I want to live there too. However, I'll live in my brother' HDB although I have to spend more money for transportation fee.

varun_dec2

Reaction score
HI Varun,

I think you should send an email to the faculty. Maybe, they'll send it by mail not by email. If so, it will spend one week or more (depand on how far is your country).

For my case, they sent me by email although I give them Singapore address.

I think campus accommodation is much more cheaper and it will reduce transportation fee also. I want to live there too. However, I'll live in my brother' HDB although I have to spend more money for transportation fee.

Oh great. I stay in India so probably it might take a week's time. I shall mail the faculty. In the meanwhile i guess hope it safe to accept my offer through the link & apply for campus accomodation.

varun_dec2

Reaction score
Oh great. I stay in India so probably it might take a week's time. I shall mail the faculty. In the meanwhile i guess hope it safe to accept my offer through the link & apply for campus accomodation.

Hi -will-

I mailed NTU. No reply as yet. Do you suggest i should i accept my offer using the letter?? But in my application status it is clearly written accept the offer on receipt of official offer letter only.
Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Varun

-will-

Reaction score
Hi -will-

I mailed NTU. No reply as yet. Do you suggest i should i accept my offer using the letter?? But in my application status it is clearly written accept the offer on receipt of official offer letter only.
Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Varun

Mine is pdf format of official offer letter with head letter and a sign by the Associate Provost (in blue ink). So, I think it is as legitimate as the hardcopy of official offer letter.

Then, I have to print by myself to be submitted during registration day.

I think the link given in this forum is the same with the link given on the letter. Moreover you can search it easily on their website. But, IMO, NTU ask you to receive the email first before accept their offer because they want you to read and understand the information about the whole registration process so you don't miss any single thing. So, if you have already known about the acceptance link, it depends on you to accept it now or later.

-will-

Reaction score
Hi -will-

Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Varun

I think, the deadline for accepting/rejecting the offer is around 2 weeks after your status change.
My status was change in April,29 and the deadline will be in May, 14

abhishek8605

Reaction score
Mine is pdf format of official offer letter with head letter and a sign by the Associate Provost (in blue ink). So, I think it is as legitimate as the hardcopy of official offer letter.

Then, I have to print by myself to be submitted during registration day.

I think the link given in this forum is the same with the link given on the letter. Moreover you can search it easily on their website. But, IMO, NTU ask you to receive the email first before accept their offer because they want you to read and understand the information about the whole registration process so you don't miss any single thing. So, if you have already known about the acceptance link, it depends on you to accept it now or later.

I'm a little nervous as I have already accepted the offer online. They can't really reject my offer after I have accepted it can they? The main reason I wanted to accept so quickly is because I have applied for on campus housing.

Is there anyone out there who has accepted it earlier before?

varun_dec2

Reaction score
I'm a little nervous as I have already accepted the offer online. They can't really reject my offer after I have accepted it can they? The main reason I wanted to accept so quickly is because I have applied for on campus housing.

Is there anyone out there who has accepted it earlier before?

I accepted my offer and applied for Campus housing.
The vague part is there are two halls.
Graduate student Hall 1 & 2.
Hall 1 seems to be older with less capacity & Hall 2 is brand new with more capacity.
I opted for Hall - 1 since it saves 720$ annually for the same single room in Hall-2.

Lets see whether i get accommodation :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.