Providing help on Investment Analysis (Stocks)

VPM_Research

Reaction score
Dear all Hardwarezoners,

I have experience in writing full investment reports for academic project submission. The report includes Industry analysis, Investment merits, Porters Five Forces, SWOT analysis, risk quantification, intrinsic value calculation (with financial modeling) and corporate governance evaluation.

If you or your group need help, do drop me a line at 91688026. Please plan ahead to allow sufficient time for me to assist you.

I have passed all 3 levels of the CFA Program. References and samples can be provided if required.

Meanwhile, enjoy your new semester.

Cheers,
Victor

xiaomi123

Reaction score
Dear all Hardwarezoners,

I have experience in writing full investment reports for academic project submission. The report includes Industry analysis, Investment merits, Porters Five Forces, SWOT analysis, risk quantification, intrinsic value calculation (with financial modeling) and corporate governance evaluation.

If you or your group need help, do drop me a line at 91688026. Please plan ahead to allow sufficient time for me to assist you.

I have passed all 3 levels of the CFA Program. References and samples can be provided if required.

Meanwhile, enjoy your new semester.

Cheers,
Victor

hmm, this is same as helping people cheat in their homework. and that is a violation of CFA ethics code.

Added, there is a reason why it is called group project and not paid project:(

Last edited:

VPM_Research

Reaction score
If you consider tutoring as cheating, yes, maybe it is.

But please note that most projects need presentations; a group would need to know their stuff before presentation and be articulate about what they have put up. If they do not know what's going on, profs are less likely to pass them. So there is education opportunity to learn something related to investment, but outside the curriculum. Similar to P3 students solving math questions in exams using algebra, I doubt teachers would fault them for knowing more, no?

Providing help may mean assistance on structuring thoughts, formulating investment merits in words, and critique students' financial models. At the end of the day, it comes down to submitting a piece of work to their profs, at the same time learn from the project. "Help" is so general, really depends on where a group needs help, and hopefully I am able to value-add.

For sure, there are students who aim for grades without any care of what's happening in the course they take. If this is the approach they take in their career, I can only say my assistance can only go a little way in helping them.

Last edited:

xiaomi123

Reaction score
If you consider tutoring as cheating, yes, maybe it is.

But please note that most projects need presentations; a group would need to know their stuff before presentation and be articulate about what they have put up. If they do not know what's going on, profs are less likely to pass them. So there is education opportunity to learn something related to investment, but outside the curriculum. Similar to P3 students solving math questions in exams using algebra, I doubt teachers would fault them for knowing more, no?

Providing help may mean assistance on structuring thoughts, formulating investment merits in words, and critique students' financial models. At the end of the day, it comes down to submitting a piece of work to their profs, at the same time learn from the project. "Help" is so general, really depends on where a group needs help, and hopefully I am able to value-add.

For sure, there are students who aim for grades without any care of what's happening in the course they take. If this is the approach they take in their career, I can only say my assistance can only go a little way in helping them.

If that the case, then that better.:s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.