HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

DO NOT SHOP AT QOO10's 13MOBILE SG!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2017, 11:56 PM   #1

DO NOT SHOP AT QOO10's 13MOBILE SG!

Anyone got experience with this shop 13Mobile SG on Qoo10? Last time buy 3 items from them, all under 6 months "warranty", got 1 the internal part spoiled in 2 months, I ask about their warranty, they ask me go down service center, first thing service center people tell me cannot do anything because manufacturer won't do anything, then after that tell me actually this one wear and tear cannot replace, then after that tell me actually my warranty over liao cos wear and tear...

waste my time go down so much jiaowei might as well don't state got warranty then at least I know to buy from another shop...

Last edited by SOJUBANGG; 05-07-2017 at 12:23 AM..
SOJUBANGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 11:03 PM   #2

Anyone got experience with this shop 13Mobile SG on Qoo10? Last time buy 3 items from them, all under 6 months "warranty", got 1 the internal part spoiled in 2 months, I ask about their warranty, they ask me go down service center, first thing service center people tell me cannot do anything because manufacturer won't do anything, then after that tell me actually this one wear and tear cannot replace, then after that tell me actually my warranty over liao cos wear and tear...

waste my time go down so much jiaowei might as well don't state got warranty then at least I know to buy from another shop...

This is a scammer shop leh. I bought a cable with wrong shipping method and they dont allow me to cancel and rebuy. Debated with the seller awhile and now they refuse to allow to topup to shipping. Super attitude problem. Insist must go down to collect within the time frame or forfeit. Who the hell travels from cck to ubi to collect a andriod cable. Jiak lui one!
beiibeii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:15 PM   #3

Just my 2 cents opinion. 13mobilesg on qoo10 do carry quite a large number of phone accessories like cables etc as well as other items. So far I have bought some cables from them. They are of decent quality at a very competitive price. Only 1 GoSpeedy+ short lightning cable have failed on me so far (after several months). However, recently I had a query with them and their customer service is really not that good.

TLDR: I asked for dimensions of a product that they're selling and they made me wait several days but told me in the end that they're not selling that product anymore when it's actually still listed for sale.

Here are the screenshots. You be the judge.

Arandalo is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.