LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-11-2017, 05:29 PM   #16

Lol this one funny.
Reignxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 07:37 PM   #17
Supremacy Member

Go away! Dont use lazada!
Old 13-11-2017, 08:12 PM   #18

Ninja Van not being reliable is an understatement. The consistency of their standard defers from one delivery to another. For some, I will get a message regarding the delivery. On others, I have waited the whole day the next day only to know my delivery was delayed to the following day.
This is after you have received a tracking that say the item is out for delivery on that day itself. So upon calling the customer hotline, I got to know that delivery is probably delayed till the next day.
TaQBin and Q-Express has consistently delivered my item the very next day after pickup.

Do you really think Singpost is better? I have had completely lost mail worth hundreds of dollars of games and they keep on missing my delivery and having me collect at the post office. And worst off, I tried their premium one with tracking, my delivery got delayed by an additional 1 day from their normal delivery because they will reattempt to deliver your item the very next day and still send you a piece of paper and then finally can collect at the post office the day after that. Extremely fed up.

You should thank Lazada for at least honoring that your item is lost and getting to the bottom of the problem and giving you a full refund.

If you can find an alternative with a lower price, buy it from there. Why must you ask for a replacement? If there is a coupon used, you should inform them. I am sure they will give you an equivalent voucher just for you to use. That is how good their service is.

Last edited by LiLAsN; 13-11-2017 at 08:14 PM..
LiLAsN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 09:47 PM   #19

taqbin LUL
Hailgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.