HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Horrible First Purchase Experience with Lazada SG

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-11-2017, 03:58 PM   #1

Horrible First Purchase Experience with Lazada SG

I ordered and paid for a Fitbit Charge 2 on 1 Nov with Lazada and that was my first purchase with the crappiest online shopping store ever! They use Ninja Van, which I found out later about the bad reputation and consistent bad services. Ninja Van lost my parcel and did not contact me. Delivery status was kept at "On Hold" for a week, which I emailed them to ask what's the problem. After a few emails back and forth, it is discovered they have lost the parcel right after it was picked up from Lazada and they cannot account for it. I contacted Lazada through Live Chat, as it was after 6 pm (this is a week after I've paid for my Fitbit). They claimed it's not lost but delayed! I told their customer service officer that I have emails from Ninja Van confirming that they have LOST my parcel! So a phone call to Lazada's hotline, making it very clear that I want a replacement Fitbit and I do not want a refund. I also said I would pay for a SingPost delivery and I do not want Ninja Van near my parcel. Lazada's customer service person said to give her 48 hours to make necessary arrangements, which was followed by an email confirming what was discussed on the phone. The next thing I know, I get an email to say that my order is cancelled and that I should re-order my item! I emailed Lazada demanding to know what has happened. A different customer service person replied to say that they are working to resolve the matter and to give them time! I called back earlier (this is nearly two weeks after Lazada has taken my money), only to be told that a refund has been arranged! The person on the phone could not tell me WHY a replacement Fitbit could not be sent to me and why my repeated verbal and emailed requests for a replacement has been ignored! I checked my bank account and no, they have yet to refund me the money! I have shopped on Amazon, iHerb, Taobao and also through EZBuy and never have I encountered such blatantly poor services! I urge everyone to think carefully before you buy anything from Lazada!
CeeJay SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 04:13 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

Horrible post..

U need a keyboard that have space and tab working?
Xtreme_Funktions likes this.
Wolfaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 04:19 PM   #3

Did you just created an account for ranting?

Sorry for your loss. If you feel Lazada has wronged you, don't use it again.

I have bought a lot from Lazada and have no issue at all. Ninja van always very fast delivery. Even when I am not around, they can be instructed to leave the parcel at doorstep or shoe rack with picture evidence.

Even when I receive a product and changed my mind, I can just return it to Lazada and drop it off at Ninja box and just wait less than a week for refund.

Much better experience than ezbuy/Qoo10 or Taobao.
Xtreme_Funktions and Dusky01 like this.
Old 13-11-2017, 04:20 PM   #4

Horrible post..

U need a keyboard that have space and tab working?
not Enter meh
riotpatriot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 04:22 PM   #5

You post feedback for Lazada in a PC Hardware DIY corner?

And you ordered a Fitbit? NO LINK TO PC DIY

And then you also forget your keyboard has an enter key?

Have you ever typed on a PC, or you only know Whatsapp?
shadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 04:24 PM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

Omg. The wall of ......
raysusan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 04:27 PM   #7

riotpatriot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 04:30 PM   #8
Arch-Supremacy Member

not Enter meh
Lol the WOT gave me brain cancer for that split seconds

Anyway lazada has one of the best return policy. Their customer service not the best but i have no issue with them so far.

Delivery wise ninja van i feel is better than singpost
Psycovirus likes this.
Old 13-11-2017, 04:53 PM   #9
Master Member

Why u so suay

My 11.11 hoot delivered by ninja just a moment ago. The guy even called me cos no one at home. Super service.

My purchase from lazada has always been ninja van. At least for my area.

I prefer ninja cos they can leave the item in my shoerack. Whereas the shytpost if bo lang at home i still need to go singpost to queue and collect my parcel. Waste of my time.

If parcel lost in my shoe rack i will suck thumb cos i told then to do so.
jayz89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 05:03 PM   #10

Happy/Not happy with a certain product or shop? Relate your experiences with others. ---> Ratings Board
u0206397 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 05:03 PM   #11
Arch-Supremacy Member

Why u so suay

My 11.11 hoot delivered by ninja just a moment ago. The guy even called me cos no one at home. Super service.

I prefer ninja cos they can leave the item in my shoerack. Whereas the shytpost if bo lang at home i still need to go singpost to queue and collect my parcel. Waste of my time.

Ask where is the nearest ninja station (like pop station) in ur area. For mine is just a block away.
Old 13-11-2017, 05:05 PM   #12
Master Member

TS so angry coz you bought very cheap? That's why you prefer replacement and not refund?
lifeishard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 05:07 PM   #13

Why u so suay

ninja is very fast.. hoot on 1111 and received my parcel at 11am today. cant wait to go back and open the razer surprise box
Hailgod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 05:08 PM   #14
Master Member

TS is sour because he might have lost the use of the coupon or something
LonelyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 05:12 PM   #15

I bet TS use DHL also the same .
When you darn Suay nothing can stop the bad luck.
MrAwesomeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.