HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Review Of MyRepublic And AztechWl568USB

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2012, 10:27 PM   #1

Cool Review Of MyRepublic And AztechWl568USB

Made a transition to the purple camp AKA Myrepublic 100mbps Pure.However since the wireless router;ASUS N15U(Wireless N 300mbps) router was placed in the living room;I had issues of link quality using my TP-Link WN823N.Managed to get only 1mbps.Suuppper horrible.

After going through several review;I made decision to made a purchase of the Aztech WL568USB.Hooohah.Full 300mbps.Excellent signal and link quality.Distance from router to my adaptor is 10M separated by 2 walls.

And it only cost me $32 at the Comex 2012.2yrs warranty.So for those having wireless issues you might wanna consider this adapter.It has two external SMA anttenae for a better reception with 4dbi gain.

Few tips I would like to share with you bros to improve wireless transmission

1)Since wireless RF signal travel in a transverse manner,do place the router and a high point and in a vertical manner so as to reduce the attenuation.

2)Purchase router that has those external omni-directional anttenaes.

3)Select a wireless channel that is not used by your neighbors.You could do this using your wireless adaptor utility for a scan.

4)Ensure your wireless adaptor is of a better standar or equivalent to your wireless router.For eg,wireless n 300mbps for a wireless n 300mbps.If some devices can only connect using 802.11B ;it would cause a bottleneck.

5)Purchase wireless adaptor that has those external omni-directional anttenaes.

6)Avoid using WEP security option as it would cause a bottleneck.WPA2 Personal/PSK is the best.

Happy customer of fibre.No turning back..

Good job to MyRepublic sales team and the installation engineer Mr Rakeesh who is extemely helpful and knowledgeable and Aztech for the excellent service
dRu1D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:21 PM   #2

Made a transition to the purple camp AKA Myrepublic 100mbps Pure.However since the wireless router;ASUS N15U(Wireless N 300mbps) router was placed in the living room;I had issues of link quality using my TP-Link WN823N.Managed to get only 1mbps.Suuppper horrible.

After going through several review;I made decision to made a purchase of the Aztech WL568USB.Hooohah.Full 300mbps.Excellent signal and link quality.Distance from router to my adaptor is 10M separated by 2 walls.

And it only cost me $32 at the Comex 2012.2yrs warranty.So for those having wireless issues you might wanna consider this adapter.It has two external SMA anttenae for a better reception with 4dbi gain.

Few tips I would like to share with you bros to improve wireless transmission

1)Since wireless RF signal travel in a transverse manner,do place the router and a high point and in a vertical manner so as to reduce the attenuation.

2)Purchase router that has those external omni-directional anttenaes.

3)Select a wireless channel that is not used by your neighbors.You could do this using your wireless adaptor utility for a scan.

4)Ensure your wireless adaptor is of a better standar or equivalent to your wireless router.For eg,wireless n 300mbps for a wireless n 300mbps.If some devices can only connect using 802.11B ;it would cause a bottleneck.

5)Purchase wireless adaptor that has those external omni-directional anttenaes.

6)Avoid using WEP security option as it would cause a bottleneck.WPA2 Personal/PSK is the best.

Happy customer of fibre.No turning back..

Good job to MyRepublic sales team and the installation engineer Mr Rakeesh who is extemely helpful and knowledgeable and Aztech for the excellent service
This is not a review article.

Thread moved to Rating Board.

Experience is the teacher of all things.
Julius Caesar
commach is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.