Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

froz3nlight

Reaction score
any tips on how to buy from A&F US website and ship over? tried comgateway and they didnt allow me to do so

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite sure they won't pack into luggage, moreover is blx.

Last edited:

zeppelin

Reaction score
Is there any lame reason on why some US retailers refuse to deliver items to a forwarder address?

zodiac21

Reaction score
any tips on how to buy from A&F US website and ship over? tried comgateway and they didnt allow me to do so

You can use gshipexpress. use their shop4me order services to place the order.
So far been using them for my hollister and a&f order. They will place the order and the package will appear on your account once arrived at warehouse.

CGW confirm cannot. I tired before. So far, already have 4-5 rounds of purchase and no issue with gshipexpress. happy shopping.

zjunyuan

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know of a shipper that has an address in Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden or Ireland?

jacky88

Reaction score
hey guys,

i am new here, i'm just wondering which service i should go for as i saw VPOST review like very suck. my item mostly from UK and US retailer shoe like eastbay and footlocker . any advise on this. also i having OCBC debit card any offer?

froz3nlight

Reaction score
You can use gshipexpress. use their shop4me order services to place the order.
So far been using them for my hollister and a&f order. They will place the order and the package will appear on your account once arrived at warehouse.

CGW confirm cannot. I tired before. So far, already have 4-5 rounds of purchase and no issue with gshipexpress. happy shopping.

ahh okay! about how much will the shipping cost??

weyxiang

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering, I ordered an item from taobao and taobao's status showed received already, but 65daigou doesn't show item arrived. I keyed in the order/delivery ID into 65daigou's "item not arrived" section and it updates to show that they have received it too:

2015-04-14 18:16:27 快件已签收 签收人拍照签收
2015-04-17 14:33:11 65daigou收货状态: 已认领

Yet it's still not in my "item arrived" section...is this normal and I have to wait longer?(been 4 days already) I submitted a customer service enquiry but they're taking long to reply too.

zeppelin

Reaction score
We're humans from comGateway. Our intended role here is to contribute constructively, by answering any questions about online shopping in general, that Singapore users may have.

While we can facilitate your customer service requests, we do recommend you reach out to the support team directly, as it would be more efficient. :)

Are you a user with comgateway nick or you are a COMGATEWAY customer serivce officer ?

He's a CGW supporter registered as comGateway. And that's why he can't give you a direct answer.

SkimMilk

Master Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

i am new here, i'm just wondering which service i should go for as i saw VPOST review like very suck. my item mostly from UK and US retailer shoe like eastbay and footlocker . any advise on this. also i having OCBC debit card any offer?

use HopShopGo (spin off of comGateway), payment by Paypal.
5% discount for every shipment if I remember correctly.

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh a question on vpost, I had 3 packages. I paid for them together.

Delivery however was was split up. 2 package first then the last package came in on its own on a different day.

I'm wondering if it matters when the combined of 3 packages exceeded 400 sgd even though they didn't come together?

How does this work?

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh a question on vpost, I had 3 packages. I paid for them together.

Delivery however was was split up. 2 package first then the last package came in on its own on a different day.

I'm wondering if it matters when the combined of 3 packages exceeded 400 sgd even though they didn't come together?

How does this work?

Vpodt - GST by individual item only, CGW- GST on consolidated shipment

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vpodt - GST by individual item only, CGW- GST on consolidated shipment
Which means technically I can have unlimited package (buying them on different days from the same place), paying them all together and not have to worry with going past the gst limit?

Sent from ME using GAGT

Last edited:

zodiac21

Reaction score
He's a CGW supporter registered as comGateway. And that's why he can't give you a direct answer.

Thanks for comGateway reply. But I am not sure what your intention here. Course communication with support team is what we have been doing all along and we users are facing frustration with it.

Some people have a long list of communication thread back and fro with CGW. Which I also did have history. Sorry but I do not see any positive input here.

zodiac21

Reaction score
ahh okay! about how much will the shipping cost??

froz3nlight, hard for me to comment on shipping cost leh as I do not know what you buying and how big is your parcel.

In general, here is my thought.

- For shipping
Gshipexpress charge USD$2.45/per 500g block plus free repacking for your parcel. Lower than CGW charge USD$3.25/per 500g.

- Base charge
GShipexpress charge $9.90 for every shipment. CGW charge $11.80.

- Repacking
Gshipexpress have free complimentary repack for every parcel. CGW and vpost charge for every parcel repack. :eek:

For me, I normally buy A&F 10+ polo pieces using Gship. So cost me around usd$18 for a 1.5kg parcel.

Think if you want to find out more. This is the link for their shipping estimates.
http://www.gshipexpress.com/shipping-calculator

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.