Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

boopit

Reaction score
er does CGW gives discount everytime ?
I had a 10% discount on my 1st parcel, not sure if it is a promo for 1st parcel or not. If not I will just use Vpost coz mastercard got 10% off.

cheekeong_7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My parcel which send through UPS have updated delivered.. How long does CGW takes to update the status so that i can proceed with the shipment? :s11:

alxlxla

Reaction score
@ maritime

Thanks for sharing about cgw and also about the promo of Priority Tag which is only applicable on the 10th.
... so might need to wait awhile if I bought my stuff over the 10th...perhaps it is more worthy if got things to consolidate nearer to the 10th. But having said that, the price for dhl express via them is really tempting :s8:....so much discount given.. and been a looooong time I use express shipping, like that it is really fast.... a pity borderlinx express cost so much .... if not, I will not stick to vpost all this while... LOL

anyway, would like to hear if any bros used PT before so can share about their speed and service...

@ joshua182 on the promo discount code

No worries, PM me next time if you receive such deals again! I really don't mind using borderlinx if got discount :s13:
At least most of the time faster than vpost...:D

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah, borderlinx dhl standard is 7-10 days but i received my parcel in 3 days. bordlerlinx any promotion code?

Microstar

Master Member
Reaction score
Just shopped at hopshopgo with a promo code which is gonna expire in less than 2 days. I used the buyforme service..anyone knows how long do they typically take to process an order? :s11:

sAxmanSSD

Reaction score
@joshua182

Please PM me the code.... :D

btw anybody used "Priority Tag" before?
I was at Suntec today and I received a flyer about a company "www.prioritytag.com" also doing package forwarding from US via DHL express... their rates after discount on their website is super close to vpost.... and i think they are new company... no information found tho...

*tempted to try :s8: since they are shipping with DHL express...

anybody got any experience?

I.have issues with registration through my ijunk...

sglords

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa kao!
cgw is really slow...
wait 3days liao parcel havent ship out

so i went to live chat cso
she told me standard take 3-5days to prepare and it doesnt include public holidays and weekends. so once u send after wed = you getting fked !
i paid on friday sia... :(

The Airway Bill will be updated in your account in 1-3 business days (Express Service) and 3-5 business days (Standard Service) for your tracking. You may wish to note that this time frame does not include holidays and weekends.

sAxmanSSD

Reaction score
wa kao!
cgw is really slow...

she told me standard take 3-5days to prepare and it doesnt include public holidays and weekends. so once u send after wed = you getting fked !
Seems like borderlinx is the only better option? Any promo code to share?

Last edited:

alxlxla

Reaction score
alxlxla wrote:

@joshua182

Please PM me the code....

btw anybody used "Priority Tag" before?
I was at Suntec today and I received a flyer about a company "www.prioritytag.com" also doing package forwarding from US via DHL express... their rates after discount on their website is super close to vpost.... and i think they are new company... no information found tho...

*tempted to try since they are shipping with DHL express...

anybody got any experience?

------------------------------------------------

I.have issues with registration through my ijunk...

@ saxmanssd
what happened??

I have just registered myself few days back as they have $15 discount for new sign up and it is free registration so I just sign up. :D.... I haven't ship anything tho...

what do you mean registration through ijunk? . :eek:

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wa kao!
cgw is really slow...

quit whining, no company owes you to work on a weekend.

sAxmanSSD

Reaction score
alxlxla wrote:
@ saxmanssd
what happened??

I have just registered myself few days back as they have $15 discount for new sign up and it is free registration so I just sign up. :D.... I haven't ship anything tho...

what do you mean registration through ijunk? . :eek:

iJunk = iPhone/iPad......registration failed and came out tons of error messages....

So in the end I have to force myself to register through a desktop, and guess what? the rate is not better than borderlinx even after the $15 discounts :(

I need to ship a laptop RMA from Dell that's about 7.5kg......

Picory0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am shipping something from Japan to sg? Does borderline works? Sorry newbie here!

no these are for US only.

Use EMS lor, but i don't like as it was handle by one of my blacklisted co.

but no choice, unless you can use DHL import.

alxlxla

Reaction score
iJunk = iPhone/iPad......registration failed and came out tons of error messages....

So in the end I have to force myself to register through a desktop, and guess what? the rate is not better than borderlinx even after the $15 discounts :(

I need to ship a laptop RMA from Dell that's about 7.5kg......

I see. LOL. :s13: ijunk !!
Strange, i used my ipad for registration and worked.
anyway, I've check their website thoroughly and they gave huge discount if you ship on the 10th... :s22: should be slightly cheaper than bdl.

I will be using them this 10th and see if they live up to what they claimed.. Wish me luck :) ... maybe it is good to have an alternative ...... :s12::s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.