Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

liburan_natal

Reaction score
Yes you can, call 62858888 to arrange.

Any restriction of timing or any extra charges?
Sorry for asking because I cannot find the information from the website itself.

From I read here, CMIIW, CGW usually ships on Friday and item is here on Monday so I can call to arrange delivery at Monday night?

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how the Borderlinx frequent shipper works?

I opened 4 borderlinx accounts and charged 4 times, so will i still be entitled to the discounts?

smile_daphne

Reaction score
was just wondering if anyone will like to share shipping costs? will be ordering from us and need someone to share shipping costs with.. will be using comgateway and express shipping service as im prime member.. interested parties please drop me a message or sms 97919111.. no hidden costs and charges.. will send u my cc bill if necessary :)

can order from katespade?

jimbb80

Reaction score
vpost site wasnt too clear on this....can we consolidate/repack US shipments or only European ones?

also, Borderlinx/Citi Globeshopper states we can use their delivery service and virtual address for any store.

I was thinking of having a friend of mine in the US repack all my goods in order to save space & then sending it to the virtual boderlinx address for shipment (seeing as its over $100sgd cheaper than UPS, Fedex, DHL).

Has anyone tried that?

thanks

Last edited:

minimalistism

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, a noob question here as i nv use cgw service before for online purchase... is it cheaper to purchase items from amazon and ship to cgw ?

sAxman_Returns

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any idea which is the new provider that let you ship things at the lowest price on 10th of every month ? or something like that? I can't recall liaoz....

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
vpost site wasnt too clear on this....can we consolidate/repack US shipments or only European ones? Yes, it's answered in their first FAQ.

also, Borderlinx/Citi Globeshopper states we can use their delivery service and virtual address for any store. Is this a question?

I was thinking of having a friend of mine in the US repack all my goods in order to save space & then sending it to the virtual boderlinx address for shipment (seeing as its over $100sgd cheaper than UPS, Fedex, DHL).

Has anyone tried that? Yes you can.

thanks

jimbb80

Reaction score
thanks wacko.

Would I need to notify boderlinx/ Citi Globeshopper that I have an order arriving at the virtual address and or provide an invoice of some sort? or can i just have my friend send a package their?

also, if im not mistaken - i cant do the same with vPost right? i believe they require a forwarded email proving purchase?

thanks again.

Last edited:

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
thanks wacko.

Would I need to notify boderlinx/ Citi Globeshopper that I have an order arriving at the virtual address and or provide an invoice of some sort? or can i just have my friend send a package their?

also, if im not mistaken - i cant do the same with vPost right? i believe they require a forwarded email proving purchase?

thanks again.

ask your friend to leave the original packing lists in the new combined package. that should do it. if there isn't any packing list, BDL/CGW will just ask you for package value to declare.

maritime

Reaction score
hopshopgo just updated their website. They also increase free storage to 60 days for prime members. Nice :)

maritime

Reaction score
hopshopgo just updated their website. They also increase free storage to 60 days for prime members. Nice :)

just realized it seems they are not offering 7% hsg rewards any longer :( i think only borderless buy still has that 7% rebate.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.