Reaction score
CGW tracking sucks?

Shipping Reference Number

SGW-JJTV-S120908003

Mode of Shipment

(Express)

Shipment Date

(In progress)

How come no exact tracking de? Shipped fri nite.. today still show the above shyt

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
CGW tracking sucks?

Shipping Reference Number

SGW-JJTV-S120908003

Mode of Shipment

(Express)

Shipment Date

(In progress)

How come no exact tracking de? Shipped fri nite.. today still show the above shyt

No Airway Bill number, do you actually mean to say that you paid for shipment on Friday night? Rather than it shipped on Friday night?

maritime

Reaction score
Yea I meant to say that I paid for the shipment on Friday night :o

I actually paid for my shipment last friday and it was shipped on the same day and now its already in singapore. I'm using express. I paid in the afternoon (singapore time). I think as long as you pay before the US branch open on friday using express, they will ship it on friday too.

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yea I meant to say that I paid for the shipment on Friday night :o

I actually paid for my shipment last friday and it was shipped on the same day and now its already in singapore. I'm using express. I paid in the afternoon (singapore time). I think as long as you pay before the US branch open on friday using express, they will ship it on friday too.

They will ship it latest by the next business day after payment, so summersky1986, you should be getting your airway bill number today (accounting for time zone difference).

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will there be GST payable when the item is delivered? Because someone said CGW already charged me for the taxes..

My shipment is over SGD400

audiovideo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone bought from amazon lately and sent to address provided by comgateway?

Last edited:

expositox

Reaction score
Sharing my experience with comgateway~

Ordering and etc was all okay, and comgateway notified me that my shipping was there faster than UPS.

Then I was paying for shipping to Singapore. I used Paypal, tried about 5 times, all return errors (comgateway errors). So I used POSB/DBS card, then they will SMS me a pin to confirm that it's a legal sale. But I didn't have my phone with me, I cancelled the OTP, but comgateway recognised as successful. Then they just started shipping out.

Idk if is loophole in comgateway or DBS. Didn't confirm payment through OTP yet still charged.

Anyway, if you have a DBS/POSB card, use comgateway. They got rewards for registering your card with them :)

expositox

Reaction score
Oh and by the way, how can you schedule to pick up your parcel instead of them delivering? DHL express.

mgbymgbymgby

Master Member
Reaction score
Sharing my experience with comgateway~

Ordering and etc was all okay, and comgateway notified me that my shipping was there faster than UPS.

Then I was paying for shipping to Singapore. I used Paypal, tried about 5 times, all return errors (comgateway errors). So I used POSB/DBS card, then they will SMS me a pin to confirm that it's a legal sale. But I didn't have my phone with me, I cancelled the OTP, but comgateway recognised as successful. Then they just started shipping out.

Idk if is loophole in comgateway or DBS. Didn't confirm payment through OTP yet still charged.

Anyway, if you have a DBS/POSB card, use comgateway. They got rewards for registering your card with them :)

So in summary:
DBS/POSB card holder -> CGW
Citibank CC holder? -> borderlinx
below 2kg parcels -> vpost

:zotto:? Am I right?

Cloud_Evolution

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone ship jeans using borderlinx? i afraid the volumatric measure will cost expensive cuz jeans take up more space.

mgbymgbymgby

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know roughly how much would it cost if I were to ship a laptop from newegg using CGW/vpost, how much would it roughly cost? For shipping fee!

addicted-addiction

Reaction score
So in summary:
DBS/POSB card holder -> CGW
Citibank CC holder? -> borderlinx
below 2kg parcels -> vpost

:zotto:? Am I right?

uhh, for those who got UOB Visa Debit/Credit Cards can use onenow. They got free upgrade to Express shipping from standard shipping from now till 30 Oct 2012. :D

**FYI: They are powered by CGW too :s13:**

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.