Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

AlternateYoung

Reaction score
Which is cheaper ?
VPost or Comgateway or borderlinix or others ??
Help ! I need to order from amazon , and i really need cheap and good shipping :D

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
Cheap service not good.
Good service not cheap.

I filter to choose items that can ship direct from Amazon.

phenol

Reaction score
hey guys, I'm wondering if the $10 usd off for 1st time comgateway custoemrs for DBS cards is stackable with the 10% discount off all shipping rates?

Thanks!

yash99

Reaction score
Question: If I use hopshopgo and use my credit card on the paypal, it says it calculates the price in USD, so if I were to use my SG credit card, I'll be charged with the lousy exchange rate from Paypal right?

In order to save, I should actually charge the card to my US credit card, then there will be no exchange rate at all.

Is my deduction correct?

yash99

Reaction score
Anyone ordered a notebook like 14" from US before?
Would appreciate if you can share with me which forwarder, CG, BOrderlinx or Vpost is preferred and what's the charges would be like? Thanks all.

Just ordered a 17.3" laptop and will be using hopshopgo. Let's see how it'll turn out...

yash99

Reaction score
Uhh, so i just got my item from DHL( called them and they arranged early delivery today) and the item i open up is wrong. What to do now? The invoice they scanned is correct but the item inside is wrong eh. Anyone can advice what to do now? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Kena before from amazon.com when I purchased 3x 2TB Seagate HDD 2 years ago, it arrived as 3x 1.5TB instead. Argued with amazon big time and they shipped another 3x 2TB hdd without the need for me to return the item.

So I just paid vpost the shipping fees.

yash99

Reaction score
Hi guys would like to ship shades,tanktop and tights here or even mirco SD :) Shades is 9.1ounces while top and tights is 1 pound. Which shipping fee would be cheaper and whats the est cost? Nid some pro's here to guide me along. Was looking at CGW :)

For shades alone, I shipped it to a friend who used USPS to ship it to me at only a few USD.

For 1lb 9oz, you can save alot by asking your friend in US (if you have one) to get the USPS standard envelop and wrap the clothes with the shade and send over. Think it's USD$11

They used to have $5 flat rate envelopes but I stopped using them after a while cos I normally get my friend to buy boxers and ship together... Joe Boxers FTW!

phenol

Reaction score
Question: If I use hopshopgo and use my credit card on the paypal, it says it calculates the price in USD, so if I were to use my SG credit card, I'll be charged with the lousy exchange rate from Paypal right?

In order to save, I should actually charge the card to my US credit card, then there will be no exchange rate at all.

Is my deduction correct?

that depends on actually how are u going to pay ur american credit card bill? using SG credit card?

lionelfoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
is comgateway still offering free upgrade to express service for dbs card members?

yash99

Reaction score
then depends on how much you bought ur USD at. Whether it's better than paypal's rate. if cheaper than ur deduction is correct

Then there's no exchange rate as I didnt change my USD. My family stays there.

frotle009

Reaction score
i opt for self collection at eunos post center. Anyone with experience can advise if i am able to collect tml. thanks

1-12.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.