Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Apple iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S3 vs Note 2

Like Tree22Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #46
Master Member

This thread should never create in the first place..I mean not time yet.. At this point of time, official launched is only S3.. ip5 not yet announced, thus specs, functions unknown. Only fact we know is it's running on ios6.. Also, note 2 even though announced, but not yet launched, so real actual user experience to be change...
progene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2012, 10:50 PM   #47

When will samsung note 2 be coming out?
And may i know whats the diff between S3 and note 2?
vapo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:40 AM   #48

There is no contest really. There's a reason why Apple is so scared of Samsung, to the point that they have to drag Samsung to court to ban all Samsung products. iPhone 5 is completely unexciting and boring. From the previews I have seen from The Verge and Engadget, iOS 6 brings nothing new to the mobile scene except a new version number and more lies from Apple such as the "most advanced mobile OS on Earth."

Galaxy Note 2 is for me all the way. I am completely brand-neutral and I will choose the best product that suits my need and my budget. Apple's products will never be my choice because they are overpriced, under-powered and the snobbish attitudes of this company and some of its users are annoying to say the least.
Cough cough Aiyah I beliv they iPhone user feels the same way as you do loh regarding Samsung product . Hahahahaha
troygundam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.