The Galaxy Note 8 (2017 edition)

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ordered from Harvey Norman. No collection emails or calls.
Called them to check yesterday. Told me can go for collection directly today.
Not very sure leh:s22:

I ordered from Best, also no email or anything, so I called them, told me to collect directly. Same instruction from their FB.

Think u can just go down directly.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Those who have collected their precious babes, please update which country it is made..... is it Vietnam or Korea or.....?

Slavor

Reaction score
Just went to challenger to ask about their delivery. Basically they said they have no idea when the phone will be delivered.

Seeing other people already have theirs delivered makes me regret ordering from challenger. Bad service and just shows how backward they are when it comes to service this day and age.

*edit: challenger is using honestbee to do delivery lol. I went to the hachitech website and contacted customer support chat and they gave me the link to honestbee tracking page lol.

Last edited:

piggy1986

Reaction score
i just recontact with singtel thru de website but order is pending.... called customer care suggest i call 1609 ite all done.... suddenly call me and tell me no stock... and my plan is struck there for no reason... not even sure when will de phone be deliver to me if after 15 sep why i pay extra $15 for delivery when i can walk in-.-

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Just curious. For those collected, what is the package like..? The Dex unit is in the black box like those shown in YouTube video..? My is next weekend... :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.