Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
galaxy_note_valentinus_top_1.jpg

black-1_5_5.jpg

black-2_5_5.jpg

valentinos.jpg

galaxy_note_valentinus_darkgreen_basic.jpg

galaxy_note_valentinus_camel_basic.jpg

For those who are interested in this case, please PM me.
I will notify you all once I am able to take order for this.

Thank you :)

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
am i wols or wat? Finally found some anymode installation pic and now then realised that they got indicate that its Polycarbonate with silicon insert :o

GAL6Y.jpg

V

victorlht88

am i wols or wat? Finally found some anymode installation pic and now then realised that they got indicate that its Polycarbonate with silicon insert :o

GAL6Y.jpg

Means it's sorta like the hybrid ex already, looks good but might not be feasible.

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Means it's sorta like the hybrid ex already, looks good but might not be feasible.

actually like the design of this case but yeah not feasible for changing batt otg....:(

edited: wonder if can still use the bumper without the silicon insert

Last edited:

KYLee

Reaction score
Actually, i wonder issit ok to leave the note naked? im getting my set next week and would be a white one. Does the back cover and chrome area scratches easily?

Ribeye

Reaction score
Actually, i wonder issit ok to leave the note naked? im getting my set next week and would be a white one. Does the back cover and chrome area scratches easily?

I'm still baffled by Samsung's decision to protrude the back camera lens. You'll understand what i mean. my Note is still naked after 1+ mnth of usage. Bought 2 cases though. Only when travelling overseas do i change to the flip case. :)

KYLee

Reaction score
I'm still baffled by Samsung's decision to protrude the back camera lens. You'll understand what i mean. my Note is still naked after 1+ mnth of usage. Bought 2 cases though. Only when travelling overseas do i change to the flip case. :)

Oh yes, i read about that and it seems like thats the biggest issue when going naked for note. seems like a case is still important if wanna protect it unless super take care. :o

Iynereh

Reaction score
wonder how much thinner than the current available snap on

samsung-galaxy-note-sgp-slim-cover-matte-finish-1112-27-Techgaga@3.jpg

Oooo where did you get this case? Looks simple and nice!

Ewww... My free leather casing starting to feel sticky liao... :( Can't wait for SGP Ultra Capsule to come!!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.