Galaxy Note Accessories

darknez

Master Member
Reaction score
Some of the bros here including myself already commented that martin field sp sux!

My HTC Flyer had many scratches while using the magic pen and in the end they refunded my money :s27:

MF used to be damn good, and it wasn't that long ago.

Harald

Reaction score
Not bad. Matte soft touch coating so it's quite grippy.
Nice case u got there. May be keen on the red one if its nice. I was scavenging through whole of sim lim yesterday but found nothing for Note's casing. May go again today to look more careful on 4th and 5th floor. The shop is it selling lots of iPhone casings one? Million Mobile or something?

darknez

Master Member
Reaction score
May be I should change the title of this topic to... "How to squander more of your money on your Galaxy Note".... :D

RaymondED

Reaction score
Waiting for a good wallet case design. I think the largeness lends itself into a full wallet-phone convergence...as long as you don't sit on it!

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forgot the exact shop unit no. but it's on level 4 or 5 near the lift area. It's a big shop with 2 entrances.
The case looks like the casemate type snap on. Got pink and red colour as well. For $15 it's grossly overpriced but it's the only shop I can find that has this case so LL. Forgot to mention the cutouts for the ports and volume buttons are precise. Doesn't block the stylus usage.

From what I can see .... after putting on this ... it'll make taking the S-Pen out even more difficult, correct?

Jumpman23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From what I can see .... after putting on this ... it'll make taking the S-Pen out even more difficult, correct?

No leh. The cutout is large enough not to obstruct the usage of the s-pen unless you got super fat fingers. :D

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No leh. The cutout is large enough not to obstruct the usage of the s-pen unless you got super fat fingers. :D

Any other colour? I am waiting for my SGN note case also .... once I get it, I'll use the SGN without the back cover and get 2 spare batteries. Like that I can just change the battery easily.

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha....I'm going down to sls to look for the case too.
But the most ideal for me would be the wallet/case type.
Buy it better be the thin type.

No way I'm going to get something thick.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Item : Bluetooth Earpiece
Price : USD$6.80

I have order this one and using it with my Samsung Galaxy Note and it is working ok. I can hear the other party and vice versa.

* Disclaimer : This is my personal experience, may or may not be the same for you.

-1.jpg

Source :
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bluetoot...466120?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item336ed02248

doomgaze86

Reaction score
Found the store jumpman mentioned. Its on level 4, youll see it once you exit the central elevator. I think its called Orient Electronics. They have polymer (TPU?), silicon and the jumpmans plastic cases for $15 each.

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol they under charge me.
I bought a clear sp and tpu for 13 only lol

Harald

Reaction score
lol they under charge me.
I bought a clear sp and tpu for 13 only lol
Hahaa is it... so good got discount. I just bought the last piece of the black snap on hard case there. Now only left pink. Was deciding between the tpu and snap on case, decided to get snap on as the texture nicer to hold. Though tpu offers more protection. The shop is easy to find, just in front of 4th level lift. They sell all kinds of cases, pasar malam style.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Sena leather is softer and there is sort of dots pattens on it. Samsung one is harder. Sort of like hd2 slot case from what I see...

Hrmm I get what you saying. I don't like hard leather as it tends to be quite thick.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.