Galaxy Note Accessories

darknez

Master Member
Reaction score
I was hoping you have! LOL.... I know someone in Singapore is selling backplates, but calling it "faceplate"..... I know not the logic here.

Vulpix

Reaction score
I was hoping you have! LOL.... I know someone in Singapore is selling backplates, but calling it "faceplate"..... I know not the logic here.

As long Korea doesn't get their Note LTE, we won't see much accessories from them. :( It's funny to see Koreans asking on XDA when they are getting the Galaxy Note LTE. :(

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This looks good ... and reasonable price.

354453_jpg_______.jpg

But this one is not the soft silicone type right? It is abit harder kind right?

Vulpix

Reaction score
This looks good ... and reasonable price.

354453_jpg_______.jpg

But this one is not the soft silicone type right? It is abit harder kind right?

Soft silicon not good one, sticky and gets soggy after a while. TPU still better.

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody using the one people keep complaining about? The one sold at far east plaza at $29. Can give review? Stylus really will scratch?

Vulpix

Reaction score
Wah lau, I feeling desperate enough to order an iPad 2 3M Estoc+ and cut myself siah... I hate the feel of this protector... :s22:

darknez

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah lau, I feeling desperate enough to order an iPad 2 3M Estoc+ and cut myself siah... I hate the feel of this protector... :s22:

I'm up for it, if you are! :D I had a pretty standard one, feels okay to the touch but the kaleidoscope effect is ruining the HD quality of the screen.

Vulpix

Reaction score
I'm up for it, if you are! :D I had a pretty standard one, feels okay to the touch but the kaleidoscope effect is ruining the HD quality of the screen.

My penknife skillz ain't that up to snuff leh. :( I now trying to ask 3M if they got a place to recommend for custom cuts...

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As long Korea doesn't get their Note LTE, we won't see much accessories from them. :( It's funny to see Koreans asking on XDA when they are getting the Galaxy Note LTE. :(

Where?i wanna see my own people making a joke of themselves :s13:

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I sent already. Lolll ignored. Any of yo guys using note with flip case and another case?

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
I am using dell streak protector. Clear and matt. Cover the LCD and friendly to stylus. Do contact me if u are keen. It works well until the note screen guard is here.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.