Galaxy Note Accessories

gavthang

Reaction score
Just bought this for $24.
This shop also sell mfit flip case for $58.... bought the mfit last week for $74 :(

WP_000031.jpg

WP_000032.jpg

WP_000033.jpg

WP_000035.jpg

WP_000040.jpg

WP_000036.jpg

WP_000043.jpg

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought this for $24.
This shop also sell mfit flip case for $58.... bought the mfit last week for $74 :(

where u got it from? Saw yoobao also have similar design to make it look hybrid

201112101118918751.jpg

2011121011182492421.jpg

2011121011185288153.jpg

Last edited:

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fenice stick-on available in Taiwan....whoever going 台中 can try 公益路誠品地下一樓.三星專賣店. 9 colours available

who use fenice b4 huh? How removable is the sticker and can re-use?

glVah.jpg

5yy9w.jpg

JVeUn.jpg

gGN2r.jpg

Ribeye

Reaction score
im sure all of us who used SGP Ultra Optics Anti Fingerprint will recommend it to you!

Crystal clear, and anti fingerprint! good touch to it too

I would say that Ultra Optics has it's own drawbacks.

First of all, it WILL reduce brightness and clarity of the screen. The screen is noticeably dimmer after you applied it

Second, it will NOT resist fingerprints. Yes it's not as fingerprint magnet as clear ones... but still attracts oil from fingers and face. And worst part is, the smudges are very very difficult to clean once it's there. Simple wipe on your shirt or cloth will not clean it... have to apply abit of water to totally clear it. I would say my screen has plenty of noticeable smudges by the end of every day... and it looks gross after several days without cleaning.

If you look around, some forums even say that Ultra Optics is the worst of both world... reduce clarity and brightness + still attract oil and v difficult to clean.

I personally won't say that it's the worst of both worlds... just that it's not as "perfect" as you thought it'd be. What I like about Optics though, it's very smooth and easier to Swype on. :)

One more thing, it will produce a kind of high-pitched squeak when you swipe your finger... This gets extremely irritating once you start using the S-pen. Played Fruit Ninja with the Spen the other day and couldn't stand it! :s27:

Last edited:

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you have been wondering if can combine TPU with Flip cover :D

fr the look of the 2nd pic, not gonna flip easily :D

lawPa.jpg

acrDT.jpg

edited: Leopard print spotted again.......

tikokia

Master Member
Reaction score
guys, whats the diff between the Nilkin and Rock cases?
I saw the pics both have Matte cases ( black and red) and both have gloss cases ( blue, yellow etc) they look exactly alike, but the Nilkin is $16 but rock is $25.

Anyone knows anything about this?

xjasonz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am looking at cases like mfit flip kind. but one thing i m worried are the edges. if the cover bigger than the phone? when drop, does the cover actually protect the edges?

i hope u guys get what i mean....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.