Galaxy Note Accessories

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm.... mine is Obostore is US8.49, Ebay US13.88...
i think both all real lah... just that how much profit-margin each store/person wanna make! lol....

most likely take 2-3wks to arrive. sian. hope by next weekend got stock in SG, i buy a cheap simple hard case first! hahaha....

Hi,

When you get this, please post review.

nillkin_i9220_tpu7.jpg

Source :
http://www.obostore.com/nillkin-rai...8.html?zenid=765e273b5a2f1df1a8e4e202b4614daf

darknez

Master Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to get rid of this screen protector and replace mine with the Ultra Optics. :( Attracts dust for some reason.

You certainly are spending a lot on your accessories! You buy Ultra Optics now, then buy Estoc+ again?!

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for protector for the rear camera? So far only MF has and spending $29 is a bit overkill coz planning to get SGP and upgrade to 3M if they release.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Any recommendations for protector for the rear camera? So far only MF has and spending $29 is a bit overkill coz planning to get SGP and upgrade to 3M if they release.

Protectors for the camera will usually decrease image quality. Specially glaring. I recommend against putting anything there.

V

victorlht88

got this too but shipped it to hk since i will be in hk for the whole of dec! :s13:

hope this helps:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347479

there is already a protector by default unless you have removed it, same for our home button as well.

Harald

Reaction score
Any beng shop here got sell those snap-on back cover for Note? Those $10 kind. Anyone come across?

V

victorlht88

Any beng shop here got sell those snap-on back cover for Note? Those $10 kind. Anyone come across?

For those looking for nilkin accessories or wanna get anything from obostore, use this coupon "thanksgiving" for 20% off.

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw anyone remembers if Samsung has an charging cradle for its batteries in the list of SGN accessories?

I would prefer to charge the battery separately and also spare batteries.

DarkFord

Reaction score
Where do you enter the coupon code? Can't find anywhere on the site to do so...

check out, the page where u select payment, there is a textfield box for entering discount code, enter the code and proceed to order. If paying by paypal, the discounted price will be reflected on the paypal page before confirmation. Don't click on express payment by paypal.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.