HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Galaxy Note7 Fan Edition: Refurbished Note7 with Safer Batteries

Like Tree57Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2017, 06:40 PM   #16

Then save money for 8. Nuff said.
But Korean press realease say still considering.SG is probably just playing safe first.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
chooyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:47 AM   #17
Banned

Anyone know where to get Note FE import to SG let me know
~Dragonite~ likes this.
BraveCloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 03:48 AM   #18

This issue lies in the profit and loss in both Company(s).

Since battery are solely designed for a single purpose and single model to use, do not expect any differences &or improvements.

As for it is more for their local markets and those region countries that do not care about safety issues, unlike US and Singapore.
Local Telco(s) and Retailers already have their reputation burnt, as it seem that it is similar to Import & Export purpose and no evaluation on reliability and safety being taken into consideration during by the Marketing people.
Whereas such as vehicles imported by Local Distributors, enforcement on safety is one of the most important aspect in approving for local sales.
Hence there is no differences as in bring in vehicles by Parallel Importers, which is similar to getting a phone as Export only.

Technically there is no mentioned on this not to repeat again.
Surface and minor improvement will not resolved this issue, should this issue do pop-up again.
Technical issue are not easy to explain if you are not totally involved in these operations.
As i had the opportunity to be Warranty Administrator for a local car distributor, and managed visit to the Manufacturer operation.
Being in charge of warranty matters and as part of the Technical Dept, there are many things that product users may not be aware of.
Not all parts are made by one Company alone, as they able to identify which and who are involved in producing faulty parts &or handling poor quality check in the production lines.

Don't think i am anti-Samsung, but in fact i am very supportive in Samsung Galaxy range since in the beginning, even now with 4 new phones.
I also encountered reliable Samsung Service center staff in doing their best for the customers and the products they are involved.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
eric3743 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:37 AM   #19

It would do you well to wait a few months and see if samsung ends up bringing it here. They did register model name N935FD thus giving it a good chance of coming here. fyi the note 7 was with model name N930FD here.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:45 AM   #20
Banned

It would do you well to wait a few months and see if samsung ends up bringing it here. They did register model name N935FD thus giving it a good chance of coming here. fyi the note 7 was with model name N930FD here.
Samsung Mobile Singapore has already stated in their FB page that they are not bringing in the Note FE asked by some user out there.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:42 AM   #21

Ebay is selling now. Try here.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
destan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:53 AM   #22
Banned

Ebay is selling now. Try here.
A bit over priced. I was expecting about S$800-S$900 SGD.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:59 AM   #23

Agreed. It is over priced in eBay. Rather use this price and put in SGD200+ more to wait for Note 8
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:38 PM   #24

Hmm didn't u not return your note 7?

~Dragonite~ likes this.

Unsure of what to get? Need help with Notebook issues? Join in the discussions at Notebook Clinic!

Keep up with the latest in mobile technology with Residential Phone Gurus over at Mobile Communication Technology!

Need Assistance? Fret not! Feel free to contact me via PM for Forum Related Issues or any Other Issues that may require immediate assistance and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Intrinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 04:31 PM   #25
Banned

Hmm didn't u not return your note 7?
ya I didn't return. I still have my Note 7 with me.
Wanna get this FE just for special edition collection.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 07-07-2017, 08:26 PM   #26

ya I didn't return. I still have my Note 7 with me.
Wanna get this FE just for special edition collection.
And if it combusts and it burns down your house don't blame anyone but yourself.
Ownself check ownself!
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 07-07-2017, 08:27 PM   #27

Samsung Mobile Singapore has already stated in their FB page that they are not bringing in the Note FE asked by some user out there.
Yah...but again Samsung S.Korea said that they will consider other markets later, and given the popularity of note series here they probably will.Worse case find Ah Beng shop...I see they now even import refub phones from Japan!

For now they say "No confirmed plans".This shows that they are merely waiting orders from S.Korea HQ.If it comes to SG I hope the price will be 700 or less. Was planning to get one to replace 64gb note 5-cause too little memory until recall.Settled for an xperia xz.
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by chooyoshi; 07-07-2017 at 08:31 PM..
Old 08-07-2017, 10:15 PM   #28
High Supremacy Member

SS test water first by selling in their local home country S.Korea see got burn or not. If no burn after sometime, they will go all out spam the whole world with it. Except selling in USA where everything can be sued.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Johnny5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 11:15 PM   #29

SS test water first by selling in their local home country S.Korea see got burn or not. If no burn after sometime, they will go all out spam the whole world with it. Except selling in USA where everything can be sued.
Great point made! Hope to see it in sg with a lower price.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:25 PM   #30
Banned

Hope they don't sell it in Singapore, and I doubt they will.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.