Galaxy Note7 Fan Edition: Refurbished Note7 with Safer Batteries

chooyoshi

Reaction score
ya I didn't return. I still have my Note 7 with me.
Wanna get this FE just for special edition collection.

And if it combusts and it burns down your house don't blame anyone but yourself.
Ownself check ownself!

chooyoshi

Reaction score
Samsung Mobile Singapore has already stated in their FB page that they are not bringing in the Note FE asked by some user out there.

Yah...but again Samsung S.Korea said that they will consider other markets later, and given the popularity of note series here they probably will.Worse case find Ah Beng shop...I see they now even import refub phones from Japan!

For now they say "No confirmed plans".This shows that they are merely waiting orders from S.Korea HQ.If it comes to SG I hope the price will be 700 or less. Was planning to get one to replace 64gb note 5-cause too little memory until recall.Settled for an xperia xz.

Last edited:

Johnny5

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SS test water first by selling in their local home country S.Korea see got burn or not. If no burn after sometime, they will go all out spam the whole world with it. Except selling in USA where everything can be sued.

chooyoshi

Reaction score
SS test water first by selling in their local home country S.Korea see got burn or not. If no burn after sometime, they will go all out spam the whole world with it. Except selling in USA where everything can be sued.

Great point made! Hope to see it in sg with a lower price.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Yah...but again Samsung S.Korea said that they will consider other markets later, and given the popularity of note series here they probably will.Worse case find Ah Beng shop...I see they now even import refub phones from Japan!

For now they say "No confirmed plans".This shows that they are merely waiting orders from S.Korea HQ.If it comes to SG I hope the price will be 700 or less. Was planning to get one to replace 64gb note 5-cause too little memory until recall.Settled for an xperia xz.

Xz's pretty good. :)

Hope they don't sell it in Singapore, and I doubt they will.

They might, but how many stocks of Note FEs are there to sell? :s13:

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
They might, but how many stocks of Note FEs are there to sell? :s13:

Samsung Mobile already said that they have no plans to sell Note FE in Singapore.
Already bought the export set.

Now I have Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, Note Edge, Note 5, Note 7 and soon Note FE. :love:

chooyoshi

Reaction score
Samsung Mobile already said that they have no plans to sell Note FE in Singapore.
Already bought the export set.

Now I have Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, Note Edge, Note 5, Note 7 and soon Note FE. :love:

https://www.androidheadlines.com/2017/07/report-samsung-galaxy-note-fe-launch-globally-month.html

Lets see in August if your impatience was worth all the while...

sporean

Master Member
Reaction score
Moi seriously dun think our samsuck spore will bring in this N7..

1. Stock Availability - Samsuck Korea alr said they wun make more units than what is planned.. meaning, even if they sell outside of korea the sets will be very limited.. moi doubt our spore branch will want to bring in limited sets nia.. Remember, this is limited sets.. not "limited edition" (eg. simi Batman, Spiderman etc theme)..

2. Consumer Trust - After that saga incident, most sinkies if not all, will hv less confidence in the safety issue even after guaranteed a safer refurbishment..

3. Newer Note Coming Soon - Its a no brainer that most ppl will surely opt for this.. So in samsuck spore perspective, it make all sense to bring in the newer Note than the ones wif limited units..

So... for those who gian this N7 refurb, the oni way to get it ish thru online..

But then, seriously.. even if samsuck bring in at a reduction cost of only 20-30% cheaper ($800-900) chiu still want buy ?

chooyoshi

Reaction score
Moi seriously dun think our samsuck spore will bring in this N7..

1. Stock Availability - Samsuck Korea alr said they wun make more units than what is planned.. meaning, even if they sell outside of korea the sets will be very limited.. moi doubt our spore branch will want to bring in limited sets nia.. Remember, this is limited sets.. not "limited edition" (eg. simi Batman, Spiderman etc theme)..

2. Consumer Trust - After that saga incident, most sinkies if not all, will hv less confidence in the safety issue even after guaranteed a safer refurbishment..

3. Newer Note Coming Soon - Its a no brainer that most ppl will surely opt for this.. So in samsuck spore perspective, it make all sense to bring in the newer Note than the ones wif limited units..

So... for those who gian this N7 refurb, the oni way to get it ish thru online..

But then, seriously.. even if samsuck bring in at a reduction cost of only 20-30% cheaper ($800-900) chiu still want buy ?

If the telco got subsidize then okay. And I still think there is a chance for note fe to come to SG officially.If not, will just wait for note 9.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Crazy 800-900, may as well get s8+ with full 1year local warranty. This is a no brainer choice leh :s22:

Note7 is coming to one year old, no resale value, smaller battery size, slower speed, no improvement. The only thing it has is the s-pen. Period.

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.androidheadlines.com/2017/07/report-samsung-galaxy-note-fe-launch-globally-month.html

Lets see in August if your impatience was worth all the while...

if you read carefully, "may launch" and even if they launch globally, Singapore wont be getting it. Samsung Mobile Singapore has already stated in their facebook page that they have NO plans on bringing in the Note FE to Singapore.

And as I mentioned in my previous post, I already placed order for the Note FE via online and it is delivering to me next week, so I don't really care anymore. Just to play safe, cause without this Note FE, my Note series wont be completed as I have their Note 1 - 5, Note edge, Note7, Note 10.1, Note 8.0, Note 10.1 2014 Edition and Note 12.2. Whatever Note they have launched in the past since Note 1, I also have. You name it, I have it. :D

Last edited:

chooyoshi

Reaction score
if you read carefully, "may launch" and even if they launch globally, Singapore wont be getting it. Samsung Mobile Singapore has already stated in their facebook page that they have NO plans on bringing in the Note FE to Singapore.

And as I mentioned in my previous post, I already placed order for the Note FE via online and it is delivering to me next week, so I don't really care anymore. Just to play safe, cause without this Note FE, my Note series wont be completed as I have their Note 1 - 5, Note edge, Note7, Note 10.1, Note 8.0, Note 10.1 2014 Edition and Note 12.2. Whatever Note they have launched in the past since Note 1, I also have. You name it, I have it. :D

Samsung not bringing it in, the Ah Beng phone shops definitely will!
No plans doesn't mean 100% no.You heard of the term flip prata? Samsung PR here might be clueless on HQ decisions...Nonetheless I hope they bring it here at a lower price than in S.Korea.

And can you show me photos of your collection? I am also collexting phones as well. @bravecloudy

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.