Galaxy S4 :4.9inch smartphone

baby_bitsg

Reaction score
But I rooted it already. Warranty voided already right?

If you want, can flash back original firmware. Else just send it in. Anyway a broken screen is not covered under warranty. You can try to negotiate for a better price to have the screen replaced. Good luck.

streamstyle

Reaction score
I used my S4 for 2.5 months, hand slippery drop it in carpark yesterday and the screen crack BIG TIME.

Went to Far East Plaza and was quoted $300 to repair the screen. Feel like ganna chopped vegetable head.

Any advice where got cheap and reliable repair? :sad:

the two place to stay away is far east and sim lim....

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
R u the type tht will b sian if the new model release?

If not then just hoot tonight lor.

It's just faster processor I think

Oh. Thot got some big major difference.. I hoot Liao. Still playing around. Downloading updates now. Welcome myself to the s4 group ~

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh. Thot got some big major difference.. I hoot Liao. Still playing around. Downloading updates now. Welcome myself to the s4 group ~

congrats.

anyway, dnt think samsung is capable of coming out with something tht makes a huge diff in such a short time :o

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
congrats.

anyway, dnt think samsung is capable of coming out with something tht makes a huge diff in such a short time :o

thanks.

love the sleek design , just nice for my palm :s13: . gotta play around more with the "air" features tomorrow . :)

sgcosimo

Reaction score
Events in S Planner from S3 to S4

Not sure if this has been asked before,but I have googled,still couldn't find a solution.Hope the experts here can help me.

I have problem transferring EVENTS entries in my S3 to S4. sync with Google Calendar didin't help It seems like I have save those entries under "My calendar",rather than Google calendar.

I have tried installing Google Calendar and sync with S Planner in S3, the tried to Sync Google Calendar with S4 again,the events still won't show up in S4's S planner.

Or is there any way I could export everything from S3's S Planner, then reimport into S4's S Planner?

Really Appreciate any help.

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been asked before,but I have googled,still couldn't find a solution.Hope the experts here can help me.

I have problem transferring EVENTS entries in my S3 to S4. sync with Google Calendar didin't help It seems like I have save those entries under "My calendar",rather than Google calendar.

I have tried installing Google Calendar and sync with S Planner in S3, the tried to Sync Google Calendar with S4 again,the events still won't show up in S4's S planner.

Or is there any way I could export everything from S3's S Planner, then reimport into S4's S Planner?

Really Appreciate any help.

change from my calendar to google calendar

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dnt waste time, it's stupid :s13:
opDYWPn.gif

ronnie

Reaction score
I used my S4 for 2.5 months, hand slippery drop it in carpark yesterday and the screen crack BIG TIME.

Went to Far East Plaza and was quoted $300 to repair the screen. Feel like ganna chopped vegetable head.

Any advice where got cheap and reliable repair? :sad:

Go back to Samsung. They charge much cheaper is yours is still under warranty.

cookiemonz

Reaction score
After update my S4, my SD card keeps "unexpectedly removed". Anyone has this problem? Or my SD card going to heaven soon?

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got a S4.

When I went over to JB, I want to check whether the signal is SinkTel or some Msian ISP.

How do I know which line I am connected to ?

(because unlike my old Apple, this S4 does not indicate the ISP name, eg SinkTel or My Celcom was not indicated)

Thanks

samgoh87

Reaction score
Just got a S4.

When I went over to JB, I want to check whether the signal is SinkTel or some Msian ISP.

(because unlike my old Apple, this S4 does not indicate the ISP name, eg SinkTel or My Celcom was not indicated)

Thanks

There'll be an "R" icon next to the network indicator. Else u can just slide down ur notification bar, at the bottom will state which network u're on as well.. Woot~~

samgoh87

Reaction score
Just got a S4.

Thanks

Oh ya... "R" means u're on roaming network..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.