Galaxy S4 :4.9inch smartphone

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to find pure and untouched Google Edition ROM for s4 huh? Most on xda have been modded in some ways or another right?

PsyClick

Reaction score
xda got all the clean roms for u to flash.
do a search in S4 section in xda.

I did the search but I'm confused over the AT&T Sprint and etc.

Am i right to say that we belong to the Galaxy S4 among all the categories?

PS: Yes i also think alot are unnecessary features.:o

Jacksonftw

Reaction score
Sometimes my 4g doesnt work when i turned it on and a restart is needed for it to work. Anyone else? Any solutions/suggestions?

Last edited:

deathism

Reaction score
Anyone facing this problem whereby you constantly get "no service" even when you're in an open area. After awhile it comes back on with full bar, then shortly after that, "no service" again.

Got my phone last Friday, set it up and used it on Saturday. Been having that problem since Saturday.

1) Am with Singtel, and using a new sim card.

2) My previous phone, S2, had the same problem and it was gone after I rooted it and flashed a new firmware.

3) I have already called Singtel and they've done some line reset.

Lastly, I don't wish to root my phone (at least not yet). So was wondering if anyone faced similar issues and whether that issue could be resolved. :(

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone facing this problem whereby you constantly get "no service" even when you're in an open area. After awhile it comes back on with full bar, then shortly after that, "no service" again.

Got my phone last Friday, set it up and used it on Saturday. Been having that problem since Saturday.

1) Am with Singtel, and using a new sim card.

2) My previous phone, S2, had the same problem and it was gone after I rooted it and flashed a new firmware.

3) I have already called Singtel and they've done some line reset.

Lastly, I don't wish to root my phone (at least not yet). So was wondering if anyone faced similar issues and whether that issue could be resolved. :(

U on 3G or 4G plan?

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to find pure and untouched Google Edition ROM for s4 huh? Most on xda have been modded in some ways or another right?

There are a few pure stock. Just see the 1st post, they will state one. Some state on their topic title.

I did the search but I'm confused over the AT&T Sprint and etc.

Am i right to say that we belong to the Galaxy S4 among all the categories?

PS: Yes i also think alot are unnecessary features.:o

You need to scroll down abit and look for S4 I9505. Our one belongs to the international edition. Don't touch anything belongs to Sprint or AT&T or Verizon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.