siandiao

Reaction score
The Galaxy Note 4!

YYj0CQI.jpg

Last edited:

siandiao

Reaction score
First Impressions

- Nope, it doesn't bend as easily as you think it is - just tried. Mebbe our set stronger than the Korean/USA set the Unbox therapy used?
- Cool screen
- Fast charging: So far, can charge up 27% within 15min, that is with the phone on and occasional WhatsApping. Must use their charger, but any good microUSB cable can work
- Fingerprint Recognition: Faster than my Tab S, but never as fast as the iPhone's Touch ID.
- TouchWiz: Oh gawd, seriously, Flipboard??? *Installs Google Now Launcher*

Updating...

Last edited:

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me under u kero

Give me free working Note 4, I give up my spot to promote u to third ai mai? :s13:

Waiting for siandiao to tease us with live photos... end up really sian diao from waiting...

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmm....

excuse the cancerous translation :o

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/89109882-post1512.html

HNSd8HN.jpg

Is a metal frame and a metal frame is painted the same color processing depending on product color Galaxy Note 4 . This results in the clip gently scrape off paint jyeotneunde yo face . You should note that if the charcoal black color easily noticeable Avoid contact with sharp objects

y5cwPA2.jpg

FnOATFi.jpg

Battery case is also not close completely , you will see the problem. ' Drip , drip ' sound reminds excitation phenomenon was closing ground plane accurately . We look also part of the problem may be the camera a little bit , depending on the preference gap looks more than its predecessor Galaxy Note 3 .

ITÅë½Å°ú º¹ÇÕ¼îÇθô&ÆÐ¼Ç : ³×À̹ö ºí·Î±×

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to remove bloatware?

the simplest way would be to go into settings, applications, and delete whatever you can. Those that can't delete, can try to disable so they don't show up and don't run in background. IF can't disable, then LLST liao.

Unless you willing to root, hard to completely remove bloat. To me disabling apps is good enough. Warranty more important. :p

xiaoheng

Reaction score
went to bugis p2o and mac friend for sgp case but dun hav the color i want so nvr buy

Hello_Kitty

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remembered last time when other phones are metal, samsung fans defended that plastic is the best as it's durable and more cost effective. Now Note 4 is metal, and suddenly all fanboys say metal better. :s13:

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the simplest way would be to go into settings, applications, and delete whatever you can. Those that can't delete, can try to disable so they don't show up and don't run in background. IF can't disable, then LLST liao.

Unless you willing to root, hard to completely remove bloat. To me disabling apps is good enough. Warranty more important. :p

Not sure if this method still works..

Changing the CSC from a telco CSC (i.e. STH/SIN/MM1?) to a non-telco CSC (i.e. XSP) should get rid of the telco bloatwares.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.