Samsung Galaxy Note8 Accessories Thread: Let's Go Crazy Over Them

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using rugged armour, find it the best sizing. I have been using this case since n7->v20->n8, slim with adequate protection

strangely, the slim armor not so slim :) :)

Slim armor has better protection due to the hard cover. But N8 is a big & heavy phone itself, so made N8 249g.

caesium2108

Reaction score
Can any bros advise if after applying white dom can still use original samsung alcantara casing?

shichuanhua

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
:o Any1 with whitestone want try nillkin defender case, give out 1 free
Condition:
Need take some picture & send me .
Tell me your honest feedback
interested just PM me uh , gt ppl le I will edit this post

Taken:s12::s12::s12::s12::s12:

Last edited:

spectral

Master Member
Reaction score
amidst all the negative exp with spigen neoflex sp. im using it perfectly well. gotta give 1 to 2 days for all bubbles to disappear.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

bro, i was using neoflex and decided to peel it off and install wsd.
this neoflex made the screen grainy, was using n8 naked for half a day and installed neoflex, that why I find it not really that great.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bEK72khl.jpg

Giving this a try tomorrow after getting con from a carouseller claiming its a glass protector and end up a plastic film.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Boiijek

Reaction score
GravX's video regarding the White Dome SP stated that Spigen Liquid Air case did not fit however it DOES for me but I guess your application must be perfect. If your glass is abit off, might cause issue with many cases.

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just psa, when buying a Fast Adaptive Charger) same one in the n8 package) , be careful. I recently got one from neighbourhood mobile shop, not naming it, it works perfectly well when connect directly to my n8.

But dex will not charge, hence dex not activated. Convertible Wireless charger only detect as wireless charging instead of fast wireless charging on my phone.

Shop was gd to refund n apologied, I m not here to fame the shop. They might not know. Just here to alert.

youhsueh

Reaction score
How much you bought and where? Thanks

Moshi Moshi is at Sim Lim Tower (Level 2, Unit 3). They're selling at $39.

After some fiddling, the protector is a little large causing lifting. But, this can be rectified by installing it a little higher, allowing the corners of the UAG case to hold it from lifting.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.