Samsung Galaxy S3 - It's Finally here!

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

the LCD screen for my note 3 broke down. any idea what is the market price for a replacement? Most probably wont go to the service centre to get it replaced, not worth it.

thanks in advance!

Just go to any hp repair shop and check price.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, was talking on the phone and after few seconds, some noises and the call ended by itself. What's the problem?

NWT1978

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
look like signs to get a new phone...:(

phone slower... stuck Samsung logo during boot (remove battery sometimes fix it)... battery life drop fast (50% battery gone in half day)... sometimes unresponsive apps or phone and battery life drop even faster... :(

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
look like signs to get a new phone...:(

phone slower... stuck Samsung logo during boot (remove battery sometimes fix it)... battery life drop fast (50% battery gone in half day)... sometimes unresponsive apps or phone and battery life drop even faster... :(

You should reset the phone. My s3 still able to use but I keep it as spare.

ken00

Reaction score
hi guys.. how to use the hand writing feature when using other apps besides the messaging? i cant seem to get the handwriting option when using apps likexenozu and here wego..
any ideas?

CyberTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It’s been sometime since I’ve owned the S3 when I got it from telco in 2012.

Initially, I wasn’t able to get use to the large screen that Samsung launched. I wanted the blue one and since they had colour issues and only available in white. On Jun 2012 I managed to get my hands on that baby.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.