Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ : Everything About Cases, SP, Docks, Accessories

bjornng

Master Member
Reaction score
hey guys, quick question.

when fast charging, have you guys experienced that the time remaining doesnt appear, and somehow it takes slightly longer to charge as compared to fast charge with time remaining?

im using both original cable and header, but sometimes when fast charging, the time remaining is there, sometimes it's not.

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know where i can n buy n paste whitestone dome?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

zenny

Reaction score
Used the service of JessKoh (www.sgfreshidea.com) last week. Sent over my phone to Bedok during lunch time and collected after work. I have a spigen case and the glass screen protector fits almost to the edge of the case, leaving about 1-2mm gap. The display and sensitivity is not affected by the screen protector and it is as good as without the screen protector. Slight dust sticking but not really noticeable unless you look at it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.