Samsung Note II LTE problem and issue

V

victorlht88

ok noted. So what is the best way to sync my contacts, calenders etc? And how to do backup?

its all in the cloud with google!

create a google account and sync everything there instead of kies! :s12:

annakoh28

Reaction score
Motherboard crashed

Does anyone experience motherboard crashed for Samsung Note 2 LTE? Mine was crashed and bring down to Samsung Service Centre at Plaza Sing, at first the guy told me will take 2 to 3 days but when I called to check the status, they said have to wait until Mid June as the spare parts not available in Singapore. What a lousy after sales service Samsung have!!!

abd-rashid

Reaction score
Problem on boot up

Picture0001_zpsd95eae00.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey guys, I'm in oversea and this what happen when i on my phone back when I reach the country. It just froze there... May I know how to rectify this problem? Does anyone know why this happen? I need to use the phone asap. Help me guys....

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently noticed that the top right of my note 2 screen is not 'sensitive' to be recognised by the s-pen. Intermittent issue. 80% of the time i cant use my s-pen to write on that portion of the screen.

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Picture0001_zpsd95eae00.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey guys, I'm in oversea and this what happen when i on my phone back when I reach the country. It just froze there... May I know how to rectify this problem? Does anyone know why this happen? I need to use the phone asap. Help me guys....

Try power cycle the phone. Pull out the battery leave it out for 20secs and put it back.

If all else fails. Please go back to samsung service centre.

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently noticed that the top right of my note 2 screen is not 'sensitive' to be recognised by the s-pen. Intermittent issue. 80% of the time i cant use my s-pen to write on that portion of the screen.

Are you using a magnectic case? If so take it out and try. Note series cannot use magnet case. The screen will repel the magnet thus unable to detect spen.

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you using a magnectic case? If so take it out and try. Note series cannot use magnet case. The screen will repel the magnet thus unable to detect spen.

yes, my case is those with a magnet button to 'lock' the cover.
Tried just now, the prob came back, but once I took out the case, the s-pen works fine, Will continue to monitor if it is really the cause of it.

Thanks a lot!! Ready great help. Hopefully it is what u said, then I would not need to visit the service centre. ;)

ronnietan

Reaction score
Does anyone experience motherboard crashed for Samsung Note 2 LTE? Mine was crashed and bring down to Samsung Service Centre at Plaza Sing, at first the guy told me will take 2 to 3 days but when I called to check the status, they said have to wait until Mid June as the spare parts not available in Singapore. What a lousy after sales service Samsung have!!!

Yes, very poor after sales service and support. My note 2 dead suddently on 15may and they want me to wait for 3 weeks too.:s12::s12::s12:

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, my case is those with a magnet button to 'lock' the cover.
Tried just now, the prob came back, but once I took out the case, the s-pen works fine, Will continue to monitor if it is really the cause of it.

Thanks a lot!! Ready great help. Hopefully it is what u said, then I would not need to visit the service centre. ;)

Haha. No prob. I initially also had the same problem. But after I recall that note series cannot have magnetic case I swch to something else.

keemmeng

Reaction score
How to get rid of those irritating ads that appear very frequently in the notifications pull down app?

Snowblind

Reaction score
The ads are caused by some app u installed. I encoutered that last time. Uninstall the app and it will be fine.

kambing_chua

Reaction score
Yes, very poor after sales service and support. My note 2 dead suddently on 15may and they want me to wait for 3 weeks too.:s12::s12::s12:

dun go to PS service centre... their service is like ****.... cos recently my friend n 1 went down to PS service centre to ask for replacement of battery.... the pinoy lady who serve my friend told him that he must put the phone here for 3 day to diagnos. n the other pinoy lady who serve mi say mi to put ur phone here for 2 hours to diagnos....

same problem why both telling the different thing.....

best service centre is MS... good service.... much much more better than those pinoy at PS.........

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.