samsung pay

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Eh upon using Samsung pay, it prompted me twice for my pin. So every time I use it, I have to key my pin twice. Why so mafan? I only key my pin once on my gear s3..

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh upon using Samsung pay, it prompted me twice for my pin. So every time I use it, I have to key my pin twice. Why so mafan? I only key my pin once on my gear s3..

not sure what you mean, you can always switch to using fingerprint or iris if supported.

fingerprint and iris only scan once and its ready to pay.

pin never tried before.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
fingerprint and iris only scan once and its ready to pay.

pin never tried before.

I haven't tried the FPS yet. Does it really speed up the payment? Within 2secs? Because it took me like around 10secs to key in my pin,twice.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wah I never knew that by swiping up my finger on the FPS in home screen triggers Samsung pay. Must try it out.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
One bad thing about using Samsung pay,
Have to unlock the lockscreen. Not so used to it as I'm always a 'straight to home screen' person.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One bad thing about using Samsung pay,
Have to unlock the lockscreen. Not so used to it as I'm always a 'straight to home screen' person.

no need to unlock screen leh. you just need to enable lock screen option under "use favourite cards", then you can swipe up and authenticate.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
no need to unlock screen leh. you just need to enable lock screen option under "use favourite cards", then you can swipe up and authenticate.

Oh I meant thanks to the convenience of using Samsung pay, I have to unlock the lockscreen to use the phone as normal.

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
Question: If i change to another samsung phone, will my current phone points and rewards voucher be ported over to the new phone?

meet_nanda

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes, the points and vouchers are tied to your Samsung account, not the phone.

Question: If i change to another samsung phone, will my current phone points and rewards voucher be ported over to the new phone?

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Just redeemed a $5 shopee voucher for 1000 points and when i go to redeem in the shopee app it says fully redeemed. Wth?

There is no help or contact service in the samsung pay app. Where to i seek help or refund for my 1000 points?

Flanky

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Just redeemed a $5 shopee voucher for 1000 points and when i go to redeem in the shopee app it says fully redeemed. Wth?

There is no help or contact service in the samsung pay app. Where to i seek help or refund for my 1000 points?

same here!!! must be someone randomly enter the codes till they get a correct one!
who is responsible? get shopee to regenerate or samsung to return points?

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same here!!! must be someone randomly enter the codes till they get a correct one!
who is responsible? get shopee to regenerate or samsung to return points?

Hmm seems to me that the code looks very generic.

Not surprised that everyone who redeemed got the same code.

Feel so cheated. Duno who to contact now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.