HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Service Centres

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-12-2011, 02:45 PM   #16

Unhappy

Reading through the various vendor forums here, seems like Samsung is one of the rare few without any negative feedback.

Bought a Samsung stereo bluetooth headset last Fri but could not get it to pair with my Nokia N8. Tried pairing with Ipad and Ipod Touch with no success. Decided to bring down to service centre at Plaza Sing next day, service personnel tried pairing with his own phone with no success and hence was sent for evaluation. No offer of exchange for a brand new out of box item.

Called the helpdesk yesterday to find out the status of the evaluation/repair and was aghast to find out the item has not even been sent to their main centre for repair/evaluation! Asked for refund and was told a manager will call back.

Still no call and still waiting.

So much for great Samsung service.
teoth76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #17

Reading through the various vendor forums here, seems like Samsung is one of the rare few without any negative feedback.

Bought a Samsung stereo bluetooth headset last Fri but could not get it to pair with my Nokia N8. Tried pairing with Ipad and Ipod Touch with no success. Decided to bring down to service centre at Plaza Sing next day, service personnel tried pairing with his own phone with no success and hence was sent for evaluation. No offer of exchange for a brand new out of box item.

Called the helpdesk yesterday to find out the status of the evaluation/repair and was aghast to find out the item has not even been sent to their main centre for repair/evaluation! Asked for refund and was told a manager will call back.

Still no call and still waiting.

So much for great Samsung service.

Same goes to me. Bought Samsung Note 3 weeks ago but within 2 weeks start to hang. Went to to customer service at Plaza Sing last week. Ask me to come back after 1hr. Went in again after wasting 1hr and they told me will be ready in 2-3days. Was frustrated but no choice coz they dont offer 1-to-1 exchange. Still waiting and no calls from them. wat the f***** service they provide..
Old 01-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #18

Wah so long meh don't scared me leh. My tablet just spoilt I intend to go send it for repair
frozened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #19

Has anyone repaired a Galaxy Note with SAMOLED display issue? Mine has some darker lines when showing low lighted color like dark grey, to what some ppl call 'mura lines'. I have compared mine with others' and mine is worse. Could you please share your experience? Thanks.
youthz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #20
Arch-Supremacy Member

Same goes to me. Bought Samsung Note 3 weeks ago but within 2 weeks start to hang. Went to to customer service at Plaza Sing last week. Ask me to come back after 1hr. Went in again after wasting 1hr and they told me will be ready in 2-3days. Was frustrated but no choice coz they dont offer 1-to-1 exchange. Still waiting and no calls from them. wat the f***** service they provide..
based on their warranty, no exchange
singaporesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #21
Arch-Supremacy Member

sent my phone for service, free delivery back to my address!
singaporesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #22

My Samsung Note's Vibration died on the 2nd week when I first gotten it, everything else works fine was wondering if I should take the risk and send it in for repair?

Almost heard about the bad service PS Service center is giving..
Old 25-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #23

please take note that Samsung Mobile World outlets now serve as collection points for samsung mobile servicing and they will send your phones to the main servicing outlet in Plaza Singapura. So if you want a fast servicing turnaround of <4hrs e.g flashing firmware, I suggest you go to Plaza Singapura instead.
Hi mun_hoe, may i know how long they took to service your phone and the problem? thanks.
missyray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #24
Supremacy Member

my screen cracked in 4 days of light use.
Whose phone cracks in 4 days?!
Old 13-06-2012, 03:40 AM   #25

My s3 home button not working on 1st day!!! Should i send to jurong pt or go to plz sing?
shorty07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #26
Supremacy Member

My s3 home button not working on 1st day!!! Should i send to jurong pt or go to plz sing?
plaza sing fastest. the rest are just collection points.
Old 26-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #27

sent my tablet for repair one week plus ago and till now no news. Was told it needs only few days at first. Called the centre and they can't even track my item! Ask them to get back to me on the same day and no calls from them at all. So disappointing!

I see if they will call me soon.
Vostro1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #28
High Supremacy Member

sent my tablet for repair one week plus ago and till now no news. Was told it needs only few days at first. Called the centre and they can't even track my item! Ask them to get back to me on the same day and no calls from them at all. So disappointing!

I see if they will call me soon.
They won't call, as they too busy, they say stock come before my 2week will call me as I 1-1 exchange, I just call every few day, finally they say can today, went service centre, wow a lot angry people as wait too long
fabianlau is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #29
High Supremacy Member

My friend wanted to one to one exchange but it's been 3 weeks there's no stocks.

Really lousy service
|||||||||| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 06:13 PM   #30
Great Supremacy Member

just send my 3mth old 7.7 tablet for servicing, the service agent claim 4 day will be ok which I seriously doubted because I think it's a hardware issue, might even need to dissemble my tablet to replace.
Jackygogogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.