Should WE talk about ROOT Note 3

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have heard alot of issues on note 3 after most of my friends upgraded to lollipop. I am still on kitkat. No plan to upgrade to lollipop, since giving so much problems..

Syraxius

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm probably upgrading to lollipop soon~

What kind of issues has your friend reported?

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Issues : -

1) email laggy
2) internet connection no signal
3) user interface (colors)

Syraxius

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just realized something... Most of our 2 year warranty period is most likely over... So we don't really need to bother with the Knox 0x1 anymore :s22: so we can go crackflashing anyhow we want without worries now!

But then it still feels good to be rooted with 0x0 :s42:

Elvin_Chong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using AICP rom for my Note 3. AnTuTu shows that it is almost as fast as a stock Note 4

Syraxius

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using AICP rom for my Note 3. AnTuTu shows that it is almost as fast as a stock Note 4
wow what is the score you're getting?

i just switched to Norma ROM, which is a port from Note 5 software. Got almost everything you see in Note 5 and S6 and all the edge models, but Antutu is like 38.5k only

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.