HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Where is best to replace cracked s7 edge screen?

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2017, 08:56 AM   #1

Where is best to replace cracked s7 edge screen?

Any recommendations?
KaiserBreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 11:18 AM   #2
Supremacy Member

If under warranty, you can send it back to Samsung... if outside of warranty, try iRepair at Prinsep Street. They're reliable.
Teo Ming Ern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:41 PM   #3

Thread moved for better audience and response

Cheers
Intrinion

Unsure of what to get? Need help with Notebook issues? Join in the discussions at Notebook Clinic!

Keep up with the latest in mobile technology with Residential Phone Gurus over at Mobile Communication Technology!

Need Assistance? Fret not! Feel free to contact me via PM for Forum Related Issues or any Other Issues that may require immediate assistance and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Intrinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2017, 05:08 PM   #4

For s7 Edge, replace whole screen including lcd panel will not be less than $380. The prices for all parts have gone up. sigh~
Old 17-01-2017, 10:04 PM   #5

Any recommendations?
KSL in JB.
perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 10:41 PM   #6

does samsung cover warranty for crack lcd and screen?, accidently drop, now screen crack and lcd half blank for my samsung s7 edge
fi_east is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:36 AM   #7
Arch-Supremacy Member

Cracked screen is not covered under warranty, cos all accidental drops are not covered under warranty as well.

Anyway, if u have purchased Samsung concierge, then repair cost is less expensive comparing to without.

does samsung cover warranty for crack lcd and screen?, accidently drop, now screen crack and lcd half blank for my samsung s7 edge
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 08:27 AM   #8
Master Member

so, whom have used conceige service n had their cracked screen repaired? at what price? do share the information of how much was charged. including repair at KSL.
geckoSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 11:01 PM   #9

i share with you guys, my S7 edge still under warranty drop, the glass crack abit and the LCD gone haywire, flickering all the way.. go samsung service centre, ask the receptionist, she say not in warranty, must pay $380++.. i ask for discount, she say straight no.. so i just ask queue number, go counter ask him can get discount, straight away he say ok, no hoo-hah, say $280++, he say worth it, original somemore.. just sharing, in case anyone of u also want repair.. totally worth it compared to change at void deck shops which we wont know original parts or not..
EdenHazard likes this.
fi_east is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 02:28 PM   #10

i share with you guys, my S7 edge still under warranty drop, the glass crack abit and the LCD gone haywire, flickering all the way.. go samsung service centre, ask the receptionist, she say not in warranty, must pay $380++.. i ask for discount, she say straight no.. so i just ask queue number, go counter ask him can get discount, straight away he say ok, no hoo-hah, say $280++, he say worth it, original somemore.. just sharing, in case anyone of u also want repair.. totally worth it compared to change at void deck shops which we wont know original parts or not..
Is that the price based on conceige service? E.g. conceige service fee $38 + discounted rate for repair.
Jazzbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 08:55 PM   #11

Is that the price based on conceige service? E.g. conceige service fee $38 + discounted rate for repair.

Jus went to fix my phone. 3rd time back (previously s7 edge screen keep giving problem, which is no fault of mine)

this time i cracked my screen n lcd cause i held my phone n it was so hot i got a shock n dropped it.

The manager actually explained that they r having a promotion now of 30% off circa S$380 for servicing. No need to be have bought concierge. Disc initiated by staff.
Seriously, the way he said that it's a promotion for fixing your phone? To me its just that there are too many problems with the phone n they think it'll help appease customers ba.

I'm just gonna use the heck outta this phone and hopefully no more issues, and dropping of phone (toes crossed), and change camp le. S7 edge screen has not benefitted me one bit, but rather, cause the difficulty in all logical sense of finding or considering the option for 3rd party repairer (cause edge higher cost and more difficult to fix).
Top it all up, I've enuff of having to visit samsung service centre. (Ive no qualms or comments bout their service, which i think is gd enuff, considering the multitude of pp visiting them)

Last edited by sunyay; 14-02-2017 at 09:04 PM..
sunyay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:15 PM   #12
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone have experience of replacing recently? just dropped mine today
EdenHazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 03:36 AM   #13

Today I just went plaza sing Samsung service center...........Na Ma........the screen cost $446.....they say price rose up after 1st march 2017..........
pro_step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 03:43 AM   #14
High Supremacy Member

I recommand u all this case. 99.9% will never crack, even if u throw it.
Better do it soon before u could end up close to $500 to repair the edge screen + open up to repair, human error may not seal the phone properly so not waterproof anymore.

Johnny5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:56 AM   #15

Today I just went plaza sing Samsung service center...........Na Ma........the screen cost $446.....they say price rose up after 1st march 2017..........
With Warranty?
Rambo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.