Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Acer warranty registration

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-03-2011, 10:45 PM   #1

Acer warranty registration

hi,
I bought an acer notebook during the IT show. I am supposed to register the 1st yr warranty , then can proceed with the extended warranty.

Log in my account, saw the details of my notebook. But how to register warranty?

When I tried to register for extended warranty, error msg is that need to register 1st yr warrantgy, but when I checked the "Support Warranty Check Product Warranty Expiry", it was already registered.
Old 24-03-2011, 12:18 PM   #2

You must first register your 1st year warranty via the registration webpage under acer website. Upon successful registration of 1st year warranty, you will receive an email notification.

Wait for a few days, then go to the part to buy/register extended warranty (different page), choose the option (with picture that looks like your extended warranty voucher), enter the warranty serial key and your laptop serial number.

When in doubt, call Acer Technical Support.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #3

You must first register your 1st year warranty via the registration webpage under acer website. Upon successful registration of 1st year warranty, you will receive an email notification.

Wait for a few days, then go to the part to buy/register extended warranty (different page), choose the option (with picture that looks like your extended warranty voucher), enter the warranty serial key and your laptop serial number.

When in doubt, call Acer Technical Support.
Simon, Thanks!

I tried but no avail so I wrote in. They responded with following instructions. Hope this cna help those who hv problem with registration....

Please register the 1st year warranty from the link below.
http://crm.acer.com.sg/eSupport/ereg...ereg_login.jsp

Afterwhich, you can proceed to register the extended warranty by accessing the link below.
http://support.acer.com.sg/extendedwarranty/register/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.