Smart plug with energy monitoring (preferably works with Google Home)

ATN888

Reaction score
wa, now can control using google assistant liao.
pmADUC1.jpg
8imovHa.jpg

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
google ass from where huh ? smartphone?

P.S. newbie to smartphone still.

I dunno phone can or not but i'm using with Google Home

Update**

Ok just tried with Google Assistant on my Note 5, it works but dunno why my Note 3 gave me search results instead haha

Last edited:

ATN888

Reaction score
I dunno phone can or not but i'm using with Google Home

Update**

Ok just tried with Google Assistant on my Note 5, it works but dunno why my Note 3 gave me search results instead haha

working on Note 3 but custom rom (Note 7 port):D

btw sian, dunno why GA failed to detect my 2nd device. I have 2xHS110, both running same firmware:s22: hope its just a bug ...

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
working on Note 3 but custom rom (Note 7 port):D

btw sian, dunno why GA failed to detect my 2nd device. I have 2xHS110, both running same firmware:s22: hope its just a bug ...

i have to log in 2-3 times then it register else it was prompting me, then log in successfully, prompted me again but after that everything is fine. Maybe rename it? I renamed the plug to fan and it deregistered the smart plug and i have to add it back again.

ATN888

Reaction score
i have to log in 2-3 times then it register else it was prompting me, then log in successfully, prompted me again but after that everything is fine. Maybe rename it? I renamed the plug to fan and it deregistered the smart plug and i have to add it back again.

ya first device also needs 2-3 tries to register.
But this 2nd one sibei stubborn, tried on 3 phones also cannot.

I'll try rename/unlink or maybe a reset later, thanks!

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya first device also needs 2-3 tries to register.
But this 2nd one sibei stubborn, tried on 3 phones also cannot.

I'll try rename/unlink or maybe a reset later, thanks!

Ok! I may buy another plug later but i wanna wait for price drop haha. Let us know!

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LHKEISU.jpg

Can!:s13: u clever, must unlink existing and start over to add Device.:s12:

Hey let me revive this thread a bit. Did anyone buy the smart plug this Comex? I didn't need the power monitoring so i bought one without and it's only $29.90! Almost wanted to buy the smart bulb but decided it's not worth paying for at $49 and it's only 7W. The one i bought previously still working good. Damm happy with it! If only the plug is smaller haha :s22::D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.