LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-11-2011, 10:56 PM   #61
Arch-Supremacy Member

not much point buying this actually ..
just get ur laptop hooked up to ur tv
and play from ur streaming / websites direct i guess would be 10x better
Old 25-11-2011, 01:02 AM   #62

Help,
Anyone bought Palroid PR220HD from Palladine?
At Sitex, they showed LeTv apps on the tv screen, but when I setup but there no LeTv apps, tried to download and install from web but it stated LeTv.com app not compatible with Medusa PR220HD 4G.
Does anyone faced the same problemas mine?
i was at acryan booth this afternoon looking at their veolo demo and saw letv on their big tv display. asked to play but it seems the network there like got problem, on and off no internet

anyway, a guy there told me the letv is preinstalled in the units, and their letv version is different from the one that you can download from marketplace

maybe this sat i go see again, quite interested in the veolo after looking at a few other boxes. no doubt its the best one out there but hopefully can get some student discount from them, hee hee
Old 25-11-2011, 02:52 AM   #63

Help,
Anyone bought Palroid PR220HD from Palladine?
At Sitex, they showed LeTv apps on the tv screen, but when I setup but there no LeTv apps, tried to download and install from web but it stated LeTv.com app not compatible with Medusa PR220HD 4G.
Does anyone faced the same problemas mine?

Pls ignore yhe above msg, got the letv version for 2.2
already. Thanks
Old 25-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #64

Pls ignore yhe above msg, got the letv version for 2.2
already. Thanks
Can share how you got it?
Old 25-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #65

i was at acryan booth this afternoon looking at their veolo demo and saw letv on their big tv display. asked to play but it seems the network there like got problem, on and off no internet

anyway, a guy there told me the letv is preinstalled in the units, and their letv version is different from the one that you can download from marketplace

maybe this sat i go see again, quite interested in the veolo after looking at a few other boxes. no doubt its the best one out there but hopefully can get some student discount from them, hee hee
Possible to watch movie streaming straight from the Internet?
Old 25-11-2011, 07:38 AM   #66
Supremacy Member

got one booth selling Android media player for only $129. at far edge of exhibition closest to John Little side.
Old 25-11-2011, 07:39 AM   #67
Supremacy Member

Possible to watch movie streaming straight from the Internet?
yes since it works like a desktop computer. performance depends on ur broadband speed. can also use iphone to play movie on TV.
Old 25-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #68

Hi, wonder if anyone saw internet media box with recording capability (ie can record programmes from TV and internet)? Please share info if you know of any. Thanks much in advance
Old 25-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #69

Personally, I will never trust AC Ryan products again. I have their PlayonHD and the firmware "upgrading" is a joke. Fix one thing and break two others. Just take a look at their forums before you spend your money.
Old 25-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #70
Supremacy Member

Personally, I will never trust AC Ryan products again. I have their PlayonHD and the firmware "upgrading" is a joke. Fix one thing and break two others. Just take a look at their forums before you spend your money.
Unfortunately still alot of people buy leh despite the numerous warnings from past victims like us...
Old 25-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #71
Master Member

which one to recommend then? getting more and more blur on media player >_<""""
Old 25-11-2011, 11:10 AM   #72

i actually think a htpc is a better choice, u dun have to worry about firmware support from the manufacturers, can play all sorts of video whether online or offline...
Old 25-11-2011, 12:10 PM   #73

what about Amconics AsiaBox HD Media Player, anybody?
Old 25-11-2011, 12:30 PM   #74

what about Amconics AsiaBox HD Media Player, anybody?
Read all the complains here before you decide

AsiaBox Full HD Media And Apps Player
Old 25-11-2011, 12:47 PM   #75

Can share how you got it?
I do a google search 乐视 for android 2.2 in the palroid and 下载 letv apps for Andriod 2.1 or 2.2. It gave me weird character when downloading but it works after that. Good luck

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.