LKC Scholars' Program

Kreslain

Reaction score
Anyone went for the interview on the 28/29th April and gotten the offer yet? If I'm not wrong they mentioned they would call this weekend did they not? :s11::s12:

cocoa123

Reaction score
Anyone went for the interview on the 28/29th April and gotten the offer yet? If I'm not wrong they mentioned they would call this weekend did they not? :s11::s12:

did the mention about calling this weekend?
My facilitator said it would be end May.

Kreslain

Reaction score
did the mention about calling this weekend?
My facilitator said it would be end May.
Really? The day I went they briefed us before we started and clearly said they would already begin calling up that very weekend!

cocoa123

Reaction score
Really? The day I went they briefed us before we started and clearly said they would already begin calling up that very weekend!

Not very sure about it.. i guess we must wait for someone who received a call to confirm it haha

Kreslain

Reaction score
Just an update! I got the good news via a phone call this morning, I've been offered the Smu scholarship!! So yeah, terribly relieved after the long wait! :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.