HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Msc in Innovation

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-04-2016, 04:15 PM   #1

Msc in Innovation

Could anybody who has experienced the programme and/or hired people with this qualification shed some light into it?
I think of all the post graduate programmes offered by SMU, this is one of the more practical and close to real life experience as it gets.
Furthermore is anybody able to do an accurate comparision between this course and say Adelaide's Bachelor of Innovation and/or comparable courses offered by some German Institutes.

The course is interesting, but the cost and GMAT are prohibitive
Pineapple.wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2016, 05:31 PM   #2

Could anybody who has experienced the programme and/or hired people with this qualification shed some light into it?
I think of all the post graduate programmes offered by SMU, this is one of the more practical and close to real life experience as it gets.
Furthermore is anybody able to do an accurate comparision between this course and say Adelaide's Bachelor of Innovation and/or comparable courses offered by some German Institutes.

The course is interesting, but the cost and GMAT are prohibitive
Woah. Take up rate for this programme is so bad that nobody knows anything about anything?
Old 04-05-2016, 11:56 AM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

I didnt know innovation can be taught.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:05 PM   #4

I didnt know innovation can be taught.
Ya la. I know it can't be taught also what.
But who ask the genius to name it Msc in Innovation?
Since they named it that way, I can't possibly ask about this while giving it a new name right?

Putting aside the entire stupid presumption that innovation can be taught in a classroom setting does anybody know what the strengths of this programme is and how it compares to the Bachelor of Innovation down the road at Adelaide University?

Last edited by Pineapple.wong; 09-05-2016 at 04:11 PM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.